How much would you say you spend on it.
40-80 bucks depends on the weekend ;D
$10 a night when im hanging out or riding (12 pack) and probably $10-20 a weekend at bars and stuff, so maybe $30 a week?
Any where between 400-500$, And thats only on mondays :-X
April fools ::)
About $2150.00 anually
Oh boy, I can't wait til Budman finds this thread. :D
QuoteOh boy, I can't wait til Budman finds this thread. :D
[smiley=laugh.gif]
-mokas-
QuoteOh boy, I can't wait til Budman finds this thread. :D
He He
mmm beeer....I never kept track of the dollar amount, I do know that my fridges are never empty ;D
my party fridge status right now
About $20 per year, depends on what brand I buy! ;D Have a case of Mich light, so if ya come by, you can have a cold 1.
QuoteAbout $20 per year, depends on what brand I buy! ;D Have a case of Mich light, so if ya come by, you can have a cold 1.
$20 per year. hmm. how long does that case last you?
jeff
i used to drink every day when i was younger. now i average a 12 pack per month. old age is setting in.
jeff
I dont buy any I drink Budman's beers lol [smiley=drink.gif]
Grizz
way to go grizz !!! i wonder idf budman has seen this thread yet ?
I refuse to put a dollar amount on this...It may shock some of you sober, may drive others to buy stock, keep others from riding with me (why do you think I can't afford a bike) I know I wouldn't disappoint you though..... let's just say it is quite a sum........... ;D
QuoteI refuse to put a dollar amount on this...It may shock some of you sober, may drive others to buy stock, keep others from riding with me (why do you think I can't afford a bike) I know I wouldn't disappoint you though..... let's just say it is quite a sum........... ;D
You gotta love this guy. MUAH
I have a refrigerator just for beer so should I figure in the elec. too ??? :P
QuoteI have a refrigerator just for beer so should I figure in the elec. too ??? :P
doesn't everybody? just above freezing....
dont you love it when you pop open that cold one and then it begins to freeze
not when it spews forth from the bottle....that's just wrong, I don't care who you are... just when the crystals begin to form, like snow on the outside of the bottle...mmmmmmm... now yer talking, sorry guys, I've worked myself into a frenzy...time to go crack another... [smiley=drink.gif]
after all, he is the Budman!
I know this a male oriented sport, but you know it's bad when there is a whole thread devoted to BEER. What a bunch of lushes [smiley=drink.gif]
Seriously though. I spend 0.00 on beer. Occasionally I will bum 1 but I am (http://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage22/4.gif) drunk on 2 so it doesn't benefit to buy any. It gets old before it gets drank...
I do drink a small bottle of White Zinfandel every week or two .
Pitiful excuse for a drinker, I know :-[
QuoteI know this a male oriented sport, but you know it's bad when there is a whole thread devoted to BEER. What a bunch of lushes [smiley=drink.gif]
Seriously though. I spend 0.00 on beer. Occasionally I will bum 1 but I am (http://pages.prodigy.net/indianahawkeye/newpage22/4.gif) drunk on 2 so it doesn't benefit to buy any. It gets old before it gets drank...
Pitiful excuse for a drinker, I know :-[
cheep date maybe, but not a pitiful excuse for a drinker ;D
jeff