Well I know it's not an atv, but I ride both an 400ex and a yz426
I did a convertion on my 02'426 and change the subframe,airbox, r,master, tank, seat and all the plastics and now it look and feels like a 03-04 yz450
seats lower and flater = going all out fasterĀ ::)
BEFORE
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/before.jpg)
AFTER
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/boats122.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/boats127.jpg)
man thats a nice bike.
good job!
Just in case this is my quad 8)
My two ladies
[attachment deleted by admin]
Wow that is beatiful for a 426, most of those are in pretty shabby condition by now. I've noticed bikes get roughed up alot faster than quads. I am actually thinking about getting those graphics with the seat cover for my bike, they are purty nice lookin.
I've got to say that was a HUGE change hahaha ;D
Quote from: z400_63 on November 27, 2005, 09:49:38 PM
I've got to say that was a HUGE change hahaha ;D
heck yah...new plastics make the world of difference!!! Sweet Bike!
at play today at coom
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/Picture056.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/Picture058.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/Picture061.jpg)
(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v701/jocolo/vane.jpg)