There are a few of riding out of scrub around 9:30 if your interested.
I was going to be there, but since you are going I'm not I dont like you. :P
Quote from: T2Raptor on November 26, 2005, 08:24:36 PM
I was going to be there, but since you are going I'm not I dont like you. :P
I most likely will be there, and bringing a friend who has not ridden before,,,so I'll be staying around the parking area since I've got just one quad for now.
Id@
Quote from: T2Raptor on November 26, 2005, 08:24:36 PM
I was going to be there, but since you are going I'm not I dont like you. :P
SO stay home then you big baby. :'( :'( :'( :'(
How did it go IDA? Got another ATV convert?????
Sign'em up...point them towards the 'classified section'.
Hope you had fun all the same.
Chuck'roast