My Lil sis finally got her 450, now she can try to hang with us on trails. Please welcome to the ATV community. ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
very nice Tony ;)
Nice ;) Welcome to the site Sis. Do you have a name on the site?
welcome! 8)
You will definately have a great time on that. When your ready, come out to the track with us! It is always great to get more women involved 8)
Welcome. Now go ride and have the time of your life. Nice Bike
Congrats and enjoy it.
welcome! sweet ride........................ ;D ;D
sweet. looks like a yammi garage. ;D
Ok I am taking my Lil sis out on her 1st ride just in a small area around my house. Just B4 we left had all 3 Yamahas lined up. ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
She is all geared up and ready now 8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Awsome bike!
Blasterboy_200 doing some donuts. He needs to chang his name now, he doesn't have the Blaster anymore he stepped up ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Another 8)
[attachment deleted by admin]
T2's Lil Sis congrats on the quad. Looks like you're ready for the fun to begin.
And her 1st dirty face from riding. :P
[attachment deleted by admin]
Congrats on the new ride..........look forward to a ride with ya'll again since the Juggalo ride............
Nice choice & hope you like it. Much better choice over the street bike.
Hey Tony I have some shocks & a arms for her. LOL
looking good girl! i hope i didnt let you down on the purchase ;) ;D
so where's that little spot to ride?
congrats,,,,too bad it's another yami ;-)
Id@
Thats another sweet quad BY:T2 Raptor 8)
Quote from: Ida_Mann on November 24, 2005, 03:51:47 PM
so where's that little spot to ride?
congrats,,,,too bad it's another yami ;-)
i was thinking the same ::)
congratulations, enjoy it
Thanks everyone for the compliments, my sister is real HAPPY with her new used bike. Going to take her to Ocala this sunday cant wait, mabe I will see some of you guys out there! ;)
She looked real happy in the after the ride pic.! 8) nice bike
it locks prety god!
Quote from: Ida_Mann on November 24, 2005, 03:51:47 PM
so where's that little spot to ride?
congrats,,,,too bad it's another yami ;-)
Id@
I already bought the Honda this summer, so the blue was lonely for someone to follow ;D Hope to see you soon.
Congratulations! --Your brother bike :)
Thank you everyone for the welcome. :-[ I am very happy with the bike. Hopefully Dreth can teach me how to do a wheelie! :) I would ask my brother but he doesn't know how to just yet. ;) Ant let me know when you set up another group ride. :P
Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on November 24, 2005, 02:52:34 PM
Nice choice & hope you like it. Much better choice over the street bike.
Hey Tony I have some shocks & a arms for her. LOL
Street bike is this summer. ;)
Quote from: T2Raptorslil'sis on November 28, 2005, 06:21:34 PM
I would ask my brother but he doesn't know how to just yet.
OUCH!
lmk, what is that girl doing under your name? i can't figure it out. fuggedaboudit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Quote from: NYRAPTOR on November 28, 2005, 10:06:20 PM
lmk, what is that girl doing under your name? i can't figure it out. fuggedaboudit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
she be ridin....................................................................a wheelie.;D
over a whoops section ;) by the way, sweet bike t2.
Thanks alot for the comliment ;D
I can't believe I didn't see this post sooner. Congrats on the yfz girl. Not a bad choice. T2 and all I and hope to see you soon on a group ride ;)
Quote from: eric on December 19, 2005, 02:06:53 AM
I can't believe I didn't see this post sooner. Congrats on the yfz girl. Not a bad choice. T2 and all I and hope to see you soon on a group ride ;)
Thank you ;) Next group ride is next weekend at the Scrub. ;D Check out the group rides forum from T2 8)
ill try to teach you how to wheelie sometime throughout the day ;)
You stay far far away from my sister, she dont need to learn to wheelie that bad :P
Dreth, he will be to upset if I can do a wheelie and he can't :D I am up for the challenge! ;D
Congrats and a very nice ride! good choice
Thanks very much. My brother talked me into getting it. ;D Merry Christmas!