So I've heard a rumor that Raptor700r is not a real person, that the name was created to induce drama and contraversy amongst the two florida sites. If this is true, SHAME ON THE CREATOR. If this is not true then I apologize to Raptor in advance.
lol..... Think about this. Why was a thread started here to have him banned but not on floridaatv? The person that started the thread very seldom posts here. My personal opinion is that whole ordeal was started to create controversy.
Is it a pain in the butt to sift through the useless posts started by the 2 in question? Yes it is but the bottom line is that they are just kids. I personally would not take ANY technical advise from them but their opinons do count on other things.
To the 2 in question. Please read into these past few days and learn from it. Only make a post on something that you know for fact.
Now to answer the original question. That is the most absurd thing I've ever heard of. I know exactly who started that rumor, the only time he thinks straight is when he's sober and based on his name isn't to often.
he is reall and does ride. i see him out at sunshine.
i think everyone needs to leave this kid alone. he did stop all the useless posts. (for the most part). dont we have an ignore feature on the site. :-\
sigh.
These posts are just non-stop all because of his stupid sh*t.
Jon who ever pm you is full of sh!t... Sorry, but know for a fact thats not true. I know were he lives hehehehhehe
[attachment deleted by admin]
Does anyone actually dwell on the contraversy of a person's post?
Seriously I dont care anymore I mean why waste your time complaing about him,He might just get worst.
I only seek the truth. Big D I'll take your word for it. Raptor welcome to the site, don't let the masses cause conformity.
raptor still need to change and respect other members.
Quote from: big-daddy on November 23, 2005, 07:58:15 PM
raptor still need to change and respect other members.
Raptor is KOOL!!! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
Quote from: Last Chance on November 23, 2005, 05:54:29 PM
Seriously I dont care anymore I mean why waste your time complaing about him,He might just get worst.
LOL...
Thank God people are not complaining about me lately!! He kows my password and sometimes messes with my posts! >:( Need to change my Password pronto! ???
Quote from: Honda250ex on November 23, 2005, 10:34:46 PM
Thank God people are not complaining about me lately!! He kows my password and sometimes messes with my posts! >:( Need to change my Password pronto! ???
lol one day you guys will look back at this and laugh.
I think Raptor700 is really a predatoric creature feeding off of our threads, trying to get as much info on us as possible. And on March, 23, 2006. He is gonna come to our homes and eat us. 8)
Quote from: big-daddy on November 23, 2005, 05:23:16 PM
Jon who ever pm you is full of sh!t... Sorry, but know for a fact thats not true. I know were he lives hehehehhehe
Hey if I was told something I can do nothing but follow my lead and investigate. If somebody told you of free diesel would you at least check it out if it was reasonable?
Quote from: PureLogic on November 24, 2005, 12:51:00 AM
Quote from: big-daddy on November 23, 2005, 05:23:16 PM
Jon who ever pm you is full of sh!t... Sorry, but know for a fact thats not true. I know were he lives hehehehhehe
Hey if I was told something I can do nothing but follow my lead and investigate. If somebody told you of free diesel would you at least check it out if it was reasonable?
Yes, I would ... No hard feeling guys let move on ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
You guys are lost :K :K.....So im not a real person but I went to Sunshine Last night. Im not a real person??? :K :K :K :K
i believe in you man. word up
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 24, 2005, 08:25:42 AM
You guys are lost :K :K.....So im not a real person but I went to Sunshine Last night. Im not a real person??? :K :K :K :K
dont worry, its just because you have a raptor :D