Also does anyone know, if you need a title to get a sticker.
I have bill of sale, but its not titled, some states as you may already know do not require titles for atv's.
I'm of a resident of Ohio and wanted to ride some of the Florida state parks while i'm here(would maybe an Ohio state parks sticker work, I know they allow us to us them in Michigan).
Thanks Rad
From what I can tell, you only need to pay at "Croom" (North of Tampa near Brooksville) and at Tates Hell (South of Tallahassee).
One 'pass/sticker' is good for both areas. 50 bucks a year, prorated quarterly.
They require a title..but since you are from out of state, they may accept your out-of-state drivers license and bill of sale (not sure though).
If you were living in Florida, you could use your Bill of sale to get a title.
You didn't mention where you are staying in Florida, but allot of people
travel to Ocala national forest (near Ocala in central Florida) and there is no fee to ride there.
Chuck
I just contacted the state parks by phone and talked to the rangers.
accoring to them a out of state resident cost 45.00 to ride at croom (and and its free to ride at Ocala, both said that a biil of sale or title must be on me for proof of ownership will at the park.
If anyone else needs to know .
I guess I'll be there this weekend tearing it up!
Rad
so does a fl residend need a title or will bill of sale work
Quote from: rad on November 23, 2005, 02:07:13 PM
I just contacted the state parks by phone and talked to the rangers.
accoring to them a out of state resident cost 45.00 to ride at croom (and and its free to ride at Ocala, both said that a biil of sale or title must be on me for proof of ownership will at the park.
If anyone else needs to know .
I guess I'll be there this weekend tearing it up!
Rad
So it's $5.00 cheaper if you don't live here? What kind of crap is that? I know it's not your fault it just seems stuipid. Anyways,welcome to ATV Florida. Big Scrub is cool once you get past all the whoops.
to chuck on the grizzly 600 (now what do i do ) GET HER STUCK OR TRY AND TRY