ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: Exmx54 on November 23, 2005, 01:45:03 AM

Title: Hardrock friday-saturday
Post by: Exmx54 on November 23, 2005, 01:45:03 AM
Anybody gona be at hardrock friday or saturday? If any of you will be at hardrock, or any track around there, let me know I'll be up in the area, want to ride.
Title: Re: Hardrock friday-saturday
Post by: 53yfz450 on November 23, 2005, 01:48:39 AM
you should try sandmountain on sunday. ;)

i will be there. i know its not near hardrock but.......

do you have your 450 back together whats it look like. ;D
Title: Re: Hardrock friday-saturday
Post by: Exmx54 on November 23, 2005, 02:04:15 AM
It should be done Friday morning! How far from hardrock is sandmountain?
Title: Re: Hardrock friday-saturday
Post by: 53yfz450 on November 23, 2005, 02:18:41 AM
where are you located.
Title: Re: Hardrock friday-saturday
Post by: 53yfz450 on November 23, 2005, 02:24:07 AM
its closer. ;)



http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&rmm=1&1gi=0&un=m&1da=-1.000000&1rc=A5XAX&1n=Palm+Beach&cl=EN&ct=NA&1si=gaz&rsres=1&1ahXX=&1y=US&1a=&1c=Palm+Beach&1s=FL&1z=&2ahXX=&2y=US&2a=&2c=Fort+Meade&2s=FL&2z=

http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&rmm=1&1gi=0&un=m&1da=-1.000000&1rc=A5XAX&1n=Palm+Beach&cl=EN&ct=NA&1si=gaz&rsres=1&1ahXX=&1y=US&1a=&1c=Palm+Beach&1s=FL&1z=&2ahXX=&2y=US&2a=&2c=ocala&2s=FL&2z=
Title: Re: Hardrock friday-saturday
Post by: Exmx54 on November 23, 2005, 02:34:36 AM
I'm located in Belleview, FL. Like 15 minutes from Hardrock. Marion County
Title: Re: Hardrock friday-saturday
Post by: 53yfz450 on November 23, 2005, 02:36:41 AM
oh it says your located in palm beach. ???

give me a minute. ;D
Title: Re: Hardrock friday-saturday
Post by: Exmx54 on November 23, 2005, 02:38:05 AM
Two houses  ;)
Title: Re: Hardrock friday-saturday
Post by: 53yfz450 on November 23, 2005, 02:39:07 AM
 :-\ :-\ :-\



http://www.mapquest.com/directions/main.adp?go=1&do=nw&rmm=1&un=m&cl=EN&ct=NA&rsres=1&1ex=1&1y=US&1a=&1ac=rChpb%252fFbX9rDHzNuddgyWtNZFyBERQz3vfzN8P6GmAzS3ey3AzDUZYw6Y8tNXEtf&2ahXX=&2y=US&2a=&2c=Fort+Meade&2s=FL&2z=
Title: Re: Hardrock friday-saturday
Post by: Exmx54 on November 23, 2005, 02:41:19 AM
Damn thats far! I think I'll stick to hardrock/ waldo this weekend
Title: Re: Hardrock friday-saturday
Post by: 53yfz450 on November 23, 2005, 02:48:10 AM
yeah plus your just getting your bike together so just in case something goes wrong you wont have to drive all the way back. (knock on wood) 
Title: Re: Hardrock friday-saturday
Post by: Exmx54 on November 23, 2005, 02:54:57 AM
My bike shouldn't have any trouble, Mike is building it  8) 53YFZ, how about Waldo Saturday?
Title: Re: Hardrock friday-saturday
Post by: 53yfz450 on November 23, 2005, 02:58:01 AM
i wish. ;D but im going to race dade. one of these weekends we have to meet up. ;)
Title: Re: Hardrock friday-saturday
Post by: Hollywood on November 23, 2005, 04:17:40 PM
If my brake line comes in I'd be up for Waldo on Saturday. :)
Title: Re: Hardrock friday-saturday
Post by: PowerStroke 7.3 on November 23, 2005, 05:12:35 PM
This is Florida400ex-

If they come in, give me a call. 561-707-3017 so I can meet you out there, or else I'll probaly go to hardrock. Does Redthingy have practice this weekend? Last weekend of every month usually is a practice day correct?
Title: Re: Hardrock friday-saturday
Post by: Flea_Jumper on November 25, 2005, 05:19:20 AM
We are going for sure.  I spoke with Hollywood today and he is in if he can find a stock brake line.  See ya there.
Title: Re: Hardrock friday-saturday
Post by: PowerStroke 7.3 on November 25, 2005, 05:20:26 AM
Waldo or Hardrock? I want to check out them gust bikes!
Title: Re: Hardrock friday-saturday
Post by: Hollywood on November 25, 2005, 05:08:28 PM
Well according to the tracking they arrived in Jax today so I should have them but we'll see. I am just waiting for them to arrive.
Title: Re: Hardrock friday-saturday
Post by: Hollywood on November 25, 2005, 10:47:32 PM
Brake line is here, installed and blead. ;)
Title: Re: Hardrock friday-saturday
Post by: Flea_Jumper on November 26, 2005, 01:32:28 AM
 ;) Its a go.  We will be at Hardrock around 10-10:30.  We went to Waldo a few weeks ago and I must adimit I did not like the changes.  The track is kind of boring now.
See ya in the morning.
Title: Re: Hardrock friday-saturday
Post by: 53yfz450 on November 26, 2005, 01:36:56 AM
get lots of pics. ;D
Title: Re: Hardrock friday-saturday
Post by: T2 on November 26, 2005, 02:01:02 AM
You guys have fun and like he said take lots of pics and be safe, talk to you later. T2 ;D