ATV Florida Forum

General => Photo Gallery & Videos => Topic started by: GSPKurt on November 23, 2005, 01:09:00 AM

Title: My New Puppy!
Post by: GSPKurt on November 23, 2005, 01:09:00 AM
This is myself with my new puppy, a GSP (German Shorthaired Pointer) named

"Wildwings Hurricane Katrina" (Katrina or just Trina).

:Hug.gif :Hug.gif :Hug.gif :Hug.gif :Hug.gif

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Stitch & Katrina
Post by: GSPKurt on November 23, 2005, 01:15:42 AM
Stitch and Katrina! :-*

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: My New Puppy!
Post by: atvhottie on December 06, 2005, 12:46:07 AM
awwwwwwwwwwwww cute doggy :P :P :P :P :P ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)
Title: Re: My New Puppy!
Post by: T2slil'sis on December 06, 2005, 04:49:54 AM
Quote from: GSPKurt on November 23, 2005, 01:09:00 AM
This is myself with my new puppy, a GSP (German Shorthaired Pointer) named

"Wildwings Hurricane Katrina" (Katrina or just Trina).

:Hug.gif :Hug.gif :Hug.gif :Hug.gif :Hug.gif
Awww, to cute!   :-[  Man, those paws on that dog are HUGE.  You are going to have a beast on your hands.   ;)  Congrads!   ;D
Title: Re: My New Puppy!
Post by: GSPKurt on December 06, 2005, 03:39:01 PM
Yup, she's growing like a weed! And eating like a horse!
Title: Re: My New Puppy!
Post by: mikeE36 on December 06, 2005, 05:30:24 PM
awsome dog. I love dogs.
Title: Re: My New Puppy!
Post by: icegirl4x4 on December 06, 2005, 06:07:26 PM
From her name, sounds like she was a rescue from Katrina.  I'm actually looking for a GSP myself.  Had to put ours down after he was diagnosed with tetanus.  We were almost $2000.00 into 24-hour care when they told us he wouldn't get better.  It broke our hearts.  We found him wandering at River Ranch 2 years ago and he was the best dog I ever had!  He was near starving to death when we found him.  He went from 65 lbs to 96 lbs! 
Anyway... enough of my sad story.  Do you know of a local GSP breeder?
Title: Re: My New Puppy!
Post by: mikeE36 on December 06, 2005, 06:23:17 PM
Quote from: icegirl291 on December 06, 2005, 06:07:26 PM
From her name, sounds like she was a rescue from Katrina.  I'm actually looking for a GSP myself.  Had to put ours down after he was diagnosed with tetanus.  We were almost $2000.00 into 24-hour care when they told us he wouldn't get better.  It broke our hearts.  We found him wandering at River Ranch 2 years ago and he was the best dog I ever had!  He was near starving to death when we found him.  He went from 65 lbs to 96 lbs! 
Anyway... enough of my sad story.  Do you know of a local GSP breeder?

i found some for you.

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=5469398

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=5328253
Title: Re: My New Puppy!
Post by: icegirl4x4 on December 06, 2005, 06:39:58 PM
Thanks! I've been on Petfinder.com, Petharbor.com, and all local animal shelters.  There is one in North Carolina I may go take a look at.  It's a hike, but may be worth it to rescue another dog in need.  Wish me luck!
Title: Re: My New Puppy!
Post by: GSPKurt on December 06, 2005, 09:19:28 PM
Quote from: njoutlaw230 on December 06, 2005, 06:23:17 PM
Quote from: icegirl291 on December 06, 2005, 06:07:26 PM
From her name, sounds like she was a rescue from Katrina.  I'm actually looking for a GSP myself.  Had to put ours down after he was diagnosed with tetanus.  We were almost $2000.00 into 24-hour care when they told us he wouldn't get better.  It broke our hearts.  We found him wandering at River Ranch 2 years ago and he was the best dog I ever had!  He was near starving to death when we found him.  He went from 65 lbs to 96 lbs! 
Anyway... enough of my sad story.  Do you know of a local GSP breeder?

i found some for you.

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=5469398

http://search.petfinder.com/petnote/displaypet.cgi?petid=5328253

Outlaw-
Please let me do rescue referrals. I am a rescue volunteer and have dogs I DESPERATELY need to place before sending people all over the place.

Kurt
Title: Re: My New Puppy!
Post by: GSPKurt on December 06, 2005, 09:20:57 PM
Quote from: icegirl291 on December 06, 2005, 06:39:58 PM
Thanks! I've been on Petfinder.com, Petharbor.com, and all local animal shelters.  There is one in North Carolina I may go take a look at.  It's a hike, but may be worth it to rescue another dog in need.  Wish me luck!

icegirl-
Please check your PM's.
Kurt