ATV Florida Forum

General => Tech Corner => Topic started by: Old_School on November 22, 2005, 04:11:43 PM

Title: anybody know where I can buy a larger nozzle for my carb?
Post by: Old_School on November 22, 2005, 04:11:43 PM
I'm needing a bigger nozzle for my 38mm Mikuni. I'm gonna try this first rather than to buy a bigger carb.  My main is huge but I think the nozzle is not allowing the gas to get into the cylinder cause the nozzle is too small. Thanks.  -Mark
Title: Re: anybody know where I can buy a larger nozzle for my carb?
Post by: cutngrs on November 22, 2005, 04:29:08 PM
  you need to drill  it  but you will need to get  a nother needle
Title: Re: anybody know where I can buy a larger nozzle for my carb?
Post by: Quad32x on November 22, 2005, 04:38:58 PM
Call  FTZ  racing.  They  can  help  you  out.  Ya  no  show. 2:L :M
Title: Re: anybody know where I can buy a larger nozzle for my carb?
Post by: Old_School on November 22, 2005, 04:50:26 PM
Drill it? How would I know what size to drill? Aren't drill bits in standard and not metric?  Ya, looking to get a new needle.   

Quad,  :box.gif :stoogies.gif   I got your no show right here.  ;)  -Mark
Title: Re: anybody know where I can buy a larger nozzle for my carb?
Post by: wilburz on November 22, 2005, 05:52:18 PM
check this site out.

http://www.rageperformance.com/carburetorparts.asp
Title: Re: anybody know where I can buy a larger nozzle for my carb?
Post by: cutngrs on November 23, 2005, 01:36:01 PM
i have them in metric  and its a pencle drill  you dont need a drill you make the hole the the same size as the main jet  you may or may not need a new needle