Melissa happy birthday girl. I hope you are doing well and feeling better. Have a great birthday!
Happy B-day....... ;D ;D
Happy Birthday
I didn't even realize today wasthe day. Happy Birthday.
Happy Birthday to you Happy Birth day to you Happy birth day to Melissa Happy birthday to You !!
Have a great day
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA
:P
HEY YOU GUYS BEAT ME TO IT !!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA !!!! :-*//
Quote from: Nightbreed on November 22, 2005, 09:45:34 AM
HEY YOU GUYS BEAT ME TO IT !!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA !!!! :-*//
No we didn't. We just reminded you. ;)
(http://img496.imageshack.us/img496/4105/baloon5vl.gif)Have a AWESOME Birthday Melissa (http://img496.imageshack.us/img496/4105/baloon5vl.gif)
Happy B-day Girl. that man of yours better take care of you today. Tell him to put that wrench down and take you out. Anyway see you guys tommorow at the track.
Happry Birthday Melissa!!!
happy b-day! ;)
Happy bday
happy birthday
HAPPY BIRTHDAY FROM NEW YORK!!!!!!!
:Hug.gif Thank you guys
On to the celebration! :drink.gif
But then again, what's to celebrate??? I'm old!!! :Dead.gif
happppppppy b-daaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy :Hug.gif
now go and :T it up. ;)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA
[/b]
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MELISSA !!
Happy B-day Mellisa!!!!!!!
HAPPY B-DAY Remember you get faster with age!!! I hope we do :-\
Happy Birthday from the Short Bus crew. :Wacko.gif Oh yea , and LFG Racing !! ;) ;D
hey girl...happy b-day!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! ;)
happy B-day
Happy B-Day!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D