Hey I was wondering what is the worst prank/joke someone has played on you? Or you have played?
My dad's assistant (which is very pregnant) dumped a glass of water on her lap and told everyone that her water broke today.Needless to say the office manager did not think it was to funny. :-/
i put a rubberband on the sink sprayer handle so when my mom turned on the water she got sprayed [smiley=laugh.gif]
i was told i was going to be a daddy a couple years ago...........that wasnt funny
played one on my hubby about the same thing except about a week later I found out I REALLY was pregnant! :o He didn't believe me I had to show him the test.
We taped the ball in our co-worker's mouse and then switched the "N" & "M" keys on the keyboard. For even more fun, spell something out on the keys.
QuoteWe taped the ball in our co-worker's mouse and then switched the "N" & "M" keys on the keyboard. For even more fun, spell something out on the keys.
tried the taping thing,,,after a couple of re-boots, my co-worker figured it out,,,,,from then on that's the first thing he checks.
Id@
Ceran wrap over the toilet bowl. When someone sits to do their business it makes a real mess of their backside.
Anyone remember last years prank I did?
Naked pics of me? ;D
QuoteAnyone remember last years prank I did?
Naked pics of me? ;D
Is this Jeff or Suzi? :D
HA HA ;D
Suzi
What's the matter? Don't wanta see Jeff naked?
QuoteHA HA ;D
Suzi
What's the matter? Don't wanta see Jeff naked?
lol...