My sister just called me and told me the Pope died 5 minutes ago, but I can't find anything online and I don't have access to a TV.
Is it true???? :(
I wouldn't doubt it with the condition he is in
CNN says
The Vatican denies reports in Italian media that Pope John Paul II has died.
Someone said he died.... came back .. and is in a Coma ..
Mixed stories ..
Ed
from the many websites i have just read, he has not passed on yet, but it's close..
if he has passed, I wonder if they will make and annoucement shortly after 3pm? (theres significance with 3pm)
Quotefrom the many websites i have just read, he has not passed on yet, but it's close..
if he has passed, I wonder if they will make and annoucement shortly after 3pm? (theres significance with 3pm)
3pm our time or there time?
Quote3pm our time or there time?
I think its 8 hours but i havent heard anything yet.
CNN is still reporting he is near dead. its 8:12 est
He is one tuff old man. Helps allot with who he has in his back pocket too. I hope he has a peacfull passing. He has done so much for the entire world and over a billion catholics.
May nos totus celebrate suus vita quod voveo a replacement per sapientia quod regimen insequor in suus footsteps.
May we all celebrate his life and pray for a replacement with the wisdom and guidance to follow in his footsteps.
how long has he been a pope for???
1978 Karol Jozef Wojtyla a cardinal then was elected to succeed Pope John Paul I. Wojtyla took the name
John Paul II, as a message to anyone who might allegedly have done away with John Paul I.
he passed away today @ 3:00pm
Oh well.
He was a great man. No matter what faith you practiced or believed in others thought the same. He help with the soviet union dussolusion. He was allways prasying for peace and love for the entire world. He will be missed and known as the best Pontin the Catholic church has ever had. My the lord bless him and keep him.RIP John Paul II
every one @ my work was taking bets on when he was going to pass....
Quoteevery one @ my work was taking bets on when he was going to pass....
lol I told my wife that "I sure some people are betting on when he was gonna die"
Someone will pick up where he left off....
They are thinking of making him a saint! thats huge, u know there hasn't been a named saint since hundreds of years ago!
R.I.P. He was deffinately a great pope!
:'(
Quoteevery one @ my work was taking bets on when he was going to pass....
how utterly classless that was of them.
I'm not catholic, but I feel that a great man has passed into the outstreched arms of Heaven.
Godspeed John Paul II
Id@
He was a great Pope, I saw him once and was a really inspiring person!! Hope they make him saint