WHO SAYS YOU CANT GET NASTY ON A RAPTOR 350!
well the no pics say it :P
need help eric. ;)
damn that was so high it flew off the page.
heres some my dad took.
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/pictures022.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/pictures023.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/SANDMOUNTAIN010.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/SANDMOUNTAIN033.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/SANDMOUNTAIN038.jpg)
Nice pics guys, who is this guy? it makes that "Rapy" fly
his name is Eric Smith AKA "The Motocross Maverick". ::) he rides at sunshine all the time and he is always tagging along with me where ever i go. ::) hes got some better pics of him doing other tricks but he has them. i'll help him post them.
Cool keep the coming
Awsome pics.. Will he be at Sunshine MX Wed. I like to see him ride.
Man they didnt have that jump there yesterday i was lookin for it
Wait hold on is that the table after the big step up??? if so i cleared that one but hes getting some major air
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 21, 2005, 11:55:30 PM
Awsome pics.. Will he be at Sunshine MX Wed. I like to see him ride.
he should be.
Quote from: woodyraptor on November 22, 2005, 12:00:21 AM
Man they didnt have that jump there yesterday i was lookin for it
Wait hold on is that the table after the big step up??? if so i cleared that one but hes getting some major air
yes it is.
Well i cleared it and it didnt look that i was geting that high
you cheating not fare :( lol ;D no good job Motcross maverick
holy f***** sh** dude, way to ride that 35o. that first trick looked like a combo of a nac nac superman thingy lol. you gotta take him to seminole whenever you go.
Quote from: klutchbuster350 on November 22, 2005, 01:23:28 AM
holy f***** sh** dude, way to ride that 35o. that first trick looked like a combo of a nac nac superman thingy lol. you gotta take him to seminole whenever you go.
when ever we go im shure he will come. ::)
are those stock shocks or does he have shock covers on?
they are stock but he will soon have some stadiums on there (as soon as his lt a arms come in). he did twist his swing arm. ???
d@mn! all that on stock shocks! mines bottom out even when i roll OVER the doubles :N, and they even bottom out when i cleare the jump perfect and land smooth on the landing :'(
My shocks bottom out on me 2...I dont know why their bottoming out on sissy jumps. How can I make them stiffer?
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 22, 2005, 12:53:55 PM
My shocks bottom out on me 2...I dont know why their bottoming out on sissy jumps. How can I make them stiffer?
get better ones ::) , i forgot how to tune them, i think their is something in the tech. portion of the site.
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 22, 2005, 12:53:55 PM
My shocks bottom out on me 2...I dont know why their bottoming out on sissy jumps. How can I make them stiffer?
Hey my shocks are still stock they are from 01 and mine dont bottom out that much only on the big jumps but they are easy to adjust
:o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o :o 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/CANCAN2.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/CANCAN3.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/SDMTNCANCANEDITV1.jpg)
(http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/53RAPTOR350/SDMTNNACNAC13.jpg)
double can can, very nice lol
Quote from: woodyraptor on November 22, 2005, 08:05:12 PM
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 22, 2005, 12:53:55 PM
My shocks bottom out on me 2...I dont know why their bottoming out on sissy jumps. How can I make them stiffer?
Hey my shocks are still stock they are from 01 and mine dont bottom out that much only on the big jumps but they are easy to adjust
I read the manual and said you can make them soft or hard but need a special tool. Where can I but it?
near by shop ;)
if you go to sunshine tomorrow i may have the tool to fit. :-\
Nice air "Maverick" I saw you at Sunshine MX like 3 weeks ago I have a yellow TRX250EX you hual @$$ ;)
THANKS I TRY TO KEEP THAT DOG GOING AS FAST AS IT CAN! 8)
what mods have you done to that thing. I finally got my cam, air filter and jet kit. And this thing will light up them tires
NOTHING JUST AN AIR KIT AND A JET KIT!
awesome shots man.
but you aint foolin no one.
if i had a graphic kit like that i'd be gettin massive air too. ;D ;D
congrats on the flyin-
man i wish i was 20 years younger and 20 pounds lighter.
THANKS! YA THAT A SPECIAL GRAPHICS KIT THAT NO ONE KNOWS ABOUT! IT ONLY ADDS 14 HORSEPOWER THOUGH! HAHAHA ;)
BUT I AM 6'3" 200 POUNDS THE RAPTOR IS NOT TOATING AROUND A LITTLE KID!
How was Sand Mt.? The MX Track was awsome but to many Dirt Bikes....You were getting some good air 8) But I left and hit the Flat Tract,Drag,and the Trails....You were right it was worth the drive. 8) 8)