WHOS COMING ;D IAM GOING TO TRY TO GO AND RUN SOME 6.30S.
im going but not racing...
what time on sat is this?
Tony, like Zilla said, Do you know what time it starts on Sat.???
Cut and I are going to try to go watch that is----- still no parts yet :'(
Im interested Post what time it starts.......
go to www.wickedatv.com and checkout the flyer so whoes coming?
(http://www.wickedatv.com/images/FL-Front_Final_780_web.jpg)
(http://www.wickedatv.com/images/FL-Back_Final_780_web.jpg)
If I get there early on Saturday can I have the blonde on the flyer ????
We will be there on Saturday but not Sunday.
i'll be there sat also
Going Sunday!
Racing Sunday at SM so can't go.
would love to go, but better halfs b-day is sunday.....get em papa and tony....
Smokie Dokie, Where the H3LL have you been? We gonna try Jason!! That's all we can do brother.
working alot. trying to finish all the projects at the house. adding a brand new packaging line at work, so lots of hours and weekends. everything should break free around march. probably won't see me until then. just hear me until then. good luck in lakeland, and becareful. when i can get away we need to have a reunion. like smoke is back reunion.....
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on December 01, 2005, 10:00:28 AM
working alot. trying to finish all the projects at the house. adding a brand new packaging line at work, so lots of hours and weekends. everything should break free around march. probably won't see me until then. just hear me until then. good luck in lakeland, and becareful. when i can get away we need to have a reunion. like smoke is back reunion.....
I hear ya bro!!!r
I AM GOING SUDAY SO I CAN SEE THE BIKINI CONTEST 8) :)
That is why we are going Saturday !!!!!!!! OH YEA & TO SEE THEM GEORGIA BOYS !!!!!!!!!!!!
Im going sat, takin the fam!
Cut had to TWIST my arm to make me go sunday for the babe contest!! ;D, My arm still hurts, I think he may have broken it!!!
Quote from: dynodon on December 01, 2005, 07:56:24 PM
Cut had to TWIST my arm to make me go sunday for the babe contest!! ;D, My arm still hurts, I think he may have broken it!!!
Negro please. We know wood be leading the way !! :o ;) ;D
Quote from: WareRacing07 on December 01, 2005, 07:37:36 PM
Im going sat, takin the fam!
that is a good family go to the races to watch a bikini contest with you lol just playin I know what your misses would say to that
Quote from: fastltz2 on December 02, 2005, 07:33:38 AM
Quote from: WareRacing07 on December 01, 2005, 07:37:36 PM
Im going sat, takin the fam!
that is a good family go to the races to watch a bikini contest with you lol just playin I know what your misses would say to that
lookie here jackass, dont make me have to send quad32 to sit on your face.... the contest is sunday not saturday... Dont you hate when you try and rip on someone and you dont know what going on? I bet your feeling dumb now right? The MRS. would say "know you ROLE boy!"
Hold on now ! Dont drag me into your love spat. :no 2:L
sorry tim, i thoughtyou would be happy since you like to sit on mens faces....
from what gasgas says anyway..
Hey Chris, Big thanks Bro!! Looks sweet!!
I didn`t want to have to do this but here ya go. Ware at our last party. What a guy. ::)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Ooooch!! Chris, I know you ain't gonna take that.. D@mn Quad!!! :D :D :D :D
He started it Papa ! He should have known better ! Here he is again. Well tanned and hungry ! :R
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: Papa_Tribal on December 02, 2005, 12:13:06 PM
Ooooch!! Chris, I know you ain't gonna take that.. D@mn Quad!!! :D :D :D :D
iLL ROUGH HIM UP ON THE NEXT RIDE...
Quote from: Papa_Tribal on December 02, 2005, 11:52:47 AM
Hey Chris, Big thanks Bro!! Looks sweet!!
great! glad you like it, it took a little longer than i thought but thats the way it goes. Im going to inspect it this weekend in lakeland to make sure everything is good.
Quote from: Papa_Tribal on December 02, 2005, 11:52:47 AM
Hey Chris, Big thanks Bro!! Looks sweet!!
pics would be nice
yes they would be, wouldnt they...... :-\
troy, yours is in the jig now, waitin on ronnie for one part and it will be done, you have a 8 over right, not 7..?
it is 7 over
You got Ronnie workin on your stuff ? No wonder my stuff aint done yet ! :(
Hey Chris, I called and got your vioce mail and left message. Wheelie bar is working awesome. Thanks a bunch bro. Lookin forward to seeing you there tomorrow. Hey Troy, Come on down to Lake land tomorrow. There are some crazy fast bikes here...
Quote from: Papa_Tribal on December 03, 2005, 11:04:59 PM
Hey Chris, I called and got your vioce mail and left message. Wheelie bar is working awesome. Thanks a bunch bro. Lookin forward to seeing you there tomorrow. Hey Troy, Come on down to Lake land tomorrow. There are some crazy fast bikes here...
yeah got the message this morning, were heading out there @ 9.
see ya there
i heard the bad news today.....but i heard papa's bike was running consistent 6.2's and was going to low 6's today with different gearing....awesome results on asphalt for the first time....heard there was some funky stuff with the lights....great job papa and tony.....i wanna see some pics....
really BAD NEWS !!!! but the trip for me was worth it !!! :-)
Yes it was Ronnie------ You "Lucky dog you" !!!!! ;D, But not for the unlucky sole who is :'( :'(
Quote from: dynodon on December 05, 2005, 01:13:22 PM
Yes it was Ronnie------ You "Lucky dog you" !!!!! ;D, But not for the unlucky sole who is :'( :'(
Am I missing something here?
yea ronnie found $150 cash out side the rest rooms :o
Hey I had a good time it was cool seeing everyone that showed up ;D. like 535banshee,Methyman and crew let me know how the alky carbs are coming, All the Tribals, YAMAHONDAMAN and crew, Cutngrs, WARERACING, Whitaker racing Greg&Paula&Matt. DynoDon, I would like to give thanks to WICKEDMOTORSPORTS for having the race. We got home around 12.30am I sure was tired, But we sure ran some pretty good times satnight Papas bike sure was running and the old bumblebee sure ran good all weekend. I ran a few 6.50s on sunday but the track hooks so hard it sure will take alot more time to get used to that. We sure had some bad luck with Papas but It want be down long so dont worry papas on the ball getting her up and running ;D. Hope we can have back together by hazlehurst race ;) Hey Catman I need you to give me a call asap.WELL BETTER GET OFF THIS SIGHT HAVE TO GO AND POST SOME STUFF ON PLANETSAND SEE YOU GUYS SOON. TONY FARROW
hey guys.. i lost 150.00 at the track sunday.... if anyone found it please let me know..
i know nothing !!! ;)
HaHaHa ! 2:L
Yeah, who would cry about 1.50 anyway???, Thats just pocket change, right Ronnie?!?! ;)
HECK YA !!! i had to ad .05 to it for a cheap Hot Dog !! :-)
ware u just cannot win can u??????????i feel for ya bro! :'(
Thats what he gets for soliciting people in front of the mens bathroom. :o 2:L
THATS ALRIGHT CAT... I PUT SOME SUGAR IN YAMAHONDA GAS TANK.... IT TOOK ME A WHILE TO FIND IT, DANG THING IS UNDER THE REAR FENDER! ;D
NO WONDER my bike was spitt'n and a sputter'n the last ime i rode it !!!
hey quad .....i had to find something to do !! :-)
I meant that Ware was doing that. You know him and , well , boys. :o
Mantis Will Seek Revenge!!! But Watch "Ware" you Park that banshee ;)
Me and scooter helped Ronnie with his christmas tree. I like it !! ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: LT-R450ApK on December 07, 2005, 08:51:23 PM
Mantis Will Seek Revenge!!! But Watch "Ware" you Park that banshee ;)
:( :( :( :( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
thats my favorite tree! :Clap.gif don't know were u guys get these things, but dang if they are pretty good!
Quote from: Quad32x on December 07, 2005, 10:52:22 PM
Me and scooter helped Ronnie with his christmas tree. I like it !! ;D
''Good Pic'' :Clap.gif :Clap.gif
Thats my Kinda Tree !!!!