My neighbor and I were going to take the quads out this weekend and just wanted to see if anyone else would like to join?
I have recently purchased 30 acres of heavily wooded land on a creek in Wellborn and would like to start making some trails. I have a front end loader to and would like to get some digging ideas from some other riders. Who knows, maybe we could dig some deep mud ruts or pits to run in. I have a charcoal grill down there with plenty of steaks to put on it for lunch.
I just thought it would be cool to meet some other people from the area that have atvs and like to get out on the weekends and scout out new places to ride.
we could ride from my place down the tracks to the clay pits after a while. I just put a lift kit on the Polaris with some new mud tires Ive been wantin to try out.
Reply if you want to meet up this weekend. Larry
Where is Wellborn?
Wellborn is located 9 miles west of Lake city. Not to many people know where it is. It is a small town off the main highway about a mile. Larry
Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy Larry sounds awesome , bet Kurt & Donna will like it.................... Hope to ride with ya'll soon...........................
Larry and I were supposed to ride together this weekend, but I had to bail on him. We'll ride soon.
My brother lives about 6 miles from there on Lake Jeffrey highway. We rode ours up to the store and got a drink one day. Rode near the tracks. He owns 14 acres that backs up to I-10.
We just got back from our ride. We had a blast.
Big tires do not mean that you wont get stuck! I tried to cross the creek and it swallowed up the Polaris. lots of mud out there. Mud is the best part.
I got the front end loader back there and started digging and got it stuck. It is alot of work making trails but it was alot of fun too. I hope some of you come out and ride sometime. I bet 4 or 5 bikes out there on an afternoon would really break in the trails.
We never made it to the clay pits and the dog is still lost out there somewhere. Larry
Hi Larry
Sorry we missed it, we should be out this coming weekend though.
When will be the next time your gonna ride. I may can get a group to go. Can you post this on www.floridaatv.com
I'm down near Palm Coast, but I would love to come up and go riding sometime. Keep me posted as to when your gonna go again.