well since November was a bust.. whos going in December! Im cutting firewood and bringing a diesel blower heater so who ever wants to huddle over by my camp is welcome...
i will make it in december
Hey Cut I spoke to Matt Shearer and he was shipping the pipes out to Jeff yesterday. I think it will be to him in about a week and a day after Jeff gets the pipes to ship them to you. Jeff is down in Homestead watching the Nascar Race.
thanks jeff was trying to have them shipped right to me but we will see
Dont forget Papa has some big shoes to fill with that 4.04 cause this month we gonna run some 3.90s ;) So his bike will hall A$$ thats pretty awsome. It gets faster with every run. gititraggssssss. well hope all you guys will make it up next month for the dec race. See yall then.
so who rode franks bike this time frank or tony?
dont worry about it chris just try to get yours to run that fast lol I had to say that
Quote from: fastltz2 on November 20, 2005, 05:05:18 PM
dont worry about it chris just try to get yours to run that fast lol I had to say that
to bad your bike isnt as fast as your mouth.... just be quiet and say in the 6.0 class.. with that yellow turd.. ;) buy a real bike and get out of the peewee/powderpuff 6.0 class and race with the men!
Quote from: WareRacing07 on November 20, 2005, 11:56:15 PM
Quote from: fastltz2 on November 20, 2005, 05:05:18 PM
dont worry about it chris just try to get yours to run that fast lol I had to say that
to bad your bike isnt as fast as your mouth.... just be quiet and say in the 6.0 class.. with that yellow turd.. ;) buy a real bike and get out of the peewee/powderpuff 6.0 class and race with the men!
Dang!! Hey fast, I guess he told you. Gettm Chris!! :D :D :D :D
hes my biotch... i mean "my boy".. hes busting mine so i had to do it back... ;)
I will be there with this!!
[attachment deleted by admin]
what a piece od $h!t!! :P :P
just jokin frank..... can i hire you to keep my bike that clean?
Sure!! I will polish it up for a chrome wheelie bar ;) ;) ;) Just kidding Bro..
Quote from: Papa_Tribal on November 22, 2005, 01:28:34 PM
Sure!! I will polish it up for a chrome wheelie bar ;) ;) ;) Just kidding Bro..
yeah......... that will happen.. ;) i should have 2 bars built by dec 3-4th for the wicked races @ lakeland, and hopefully 2 more by the december hazelhurst.
i have about 4 different set ups in mind right now.
Quote from: Papa_Tribal on November 22, 2005, 12:15:04 AM
I will be there with this!!
Looking pretty good with a bath. "YOU GO GETTEM PAPA"
papa that is a bad a$$ machine. ware made me feel bad talking about riding 6.0 so i'll be there with a few toys to run/ outrun him lol, j/k ware don't take it personal it's just buisness :P this month should be an outlaw showdown :box.gif hope to see everyone there!!!!!!!
No prob catman, I was just giving fastltz a hard time.... (there is nothing better than that) ;)
guts we have some new rules for the stock banshee class. For more info log on to 341 dirtdrags.com and go to stock rules. See ya'll in december.
Quote from: carl_haynes on November 23, 2005, 03:01:39 PM
guts we have some new rules for the stock banshee class. For more info log on to 341 dirtdrags.com and go to stock rules. See ya'll in december.
funny things about that stock class..... some of those bikes run faster than the outlaw and pro stock bikes......also, the looking back sandbaggin in the 6.0 class is a joke.
Quote from: Papa_Tribal on November 22, 2005, 12:15:04 AM
I will be there with this!!
Man that thing looks GOOD Papa !!! :ThumbsUp.gif
Heres Wares new racing duds for the next race.
[attachment deleted by admin]
looks better than that mullet you wear!
.....
[attachment deleted by admin]
HAHAHA now thats funny as heck! that pic is worth a million words!
u guys crack me up? :P
hey cat........ we try... ;D
cut go to 341 dirt drags and see what u think about rules 450-700 class. and stock banshee. give him you're opinion. 8)
cat, cant find the 450-700cc class....... where are you seeing this?
Thanks! Catman and Quad, Well Looks like Papa is going to hit the asphalt next weekend..
Quote from: Papa_Tribal on November 23, 2005, 11:02:24 PM
Thanks! Catman and Quad, Well Looks like Papa is going to hit the asphalt next weekend..
PAPA give me a shout on the nextel. I want to watch. GIT-RRR-DONE : :banghead.gif :F
i'm going to try and come down to watch sun 8) if i dont make it good luck papa :ThumbsUp.gif
ok guys were is all the talk now?? lets get it going got about 2 weeks to see what all the talk was about. anybody going to run some better numbers than papa? ya'll got big shoes to try and walk in lol!!! :Y
well semms Im not going this month again. :'( we have plans to stay at disney for that week...
i understand ware, just can't make em all. :( gonna mis ya. :'(
Hey catman , Ware cant make it cause he had to stay on the job.
[attachment deleted by admin]
what's up with this smoke ain't talking junk :o???????? is he alright ???
He is under gag order!!
Tim, " ware " did you get that pic of ware ???, Thats some funny shiot right there!!! lmao
THANKS DON!!! :M :M :M :M
come on guys..... im not that big..... But QUAD is that ugly!
I was just Funnin with ya Chris, But you have to admit , You laghed when you saw the pic. I know I did. In fact I am lmao again replying to this one ;)
Quote from: dynodon on December 02, 2005, 12:54:33 AM
I was just Funnin with ya Chris, But you have to admit , You laghed when you saw the pic. I know I did. In fact I am lmao again replying to this one ;)
I know you were playin' Don, that why i was moonin' ya! ;D
hey cut give me a call when u get this? ;D
need to jump over to 341 dirt drags and let's decide on the class 5.10 or 5.20. and oh yea bring it on up to Ga. and let's see what all the wait has been about, Papa is putting down some #################'s!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
Not anymore, for awhile anyway. He will be back, just out of commision for now :'(
bad company ya'll coming to wax this weekend? they are still having the race i guess, :P
for all those who wanted wheelie bars, I only have enough chromoly for 1 bar and CUT already had dibbs on that, however i have an order placed and will have enough material to make 4 by januarys race. PM me if your one of those who wanted one.
since you cant remember my wheelie bar I dont want one know. I will get it from some one who can remember a little better then that
Gary,
thats not funny.. i offered to make you the first one and you said and i quote "wheelie bars are for sissys".. dont make people think im unreliable with post like that.. its not good for business..
I smell a back hand coming for somebody ! :o 2:L
Im tellin ya! hes just mad because his bike is to slow for a bar..
who's coming to hazlehurst. go to 341 dirt drags and tell us something about the classes. I've spoke my 2 cent and that's what I think should happen nobody else seems to want say what they think so we don't need to vote at the track I think it should be done. Now bring on the bad boys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
does anyone know if wax is running this weekend?badcompany, daniel, tony,anybody? the rain is gone!
catman as far as I know they are racing starts at 4:00 sharp is what i've heard
ok guys lets hear it, who's coming? who's not? hope to see everyone! 8) catman and his crew will be there! ;)
i will be there 8)
hey guys theres someone in the open topic askin about who all would attented a sand drag in orlando once a month!!!
Go show some support we need more drags in FL!!!