The Video section is down for maintenance until Monday. Those of you who have sent in videos, I'll be posting them next week. Sorry for being so pokey! I'll get the up very soon, I promise.
-mrbones
Vids are back up. ;D
are u going to put the ones that we sent in up
Quote from: Mr.BoNeS on November 18, 2005, 09:53:40 AM
Those of you who have sent in videos, I'll be posting them next week. Sorry for being so pokey! I'll get the up very soon, I promise.
-mrbones
Two new vids are posted. Thanks for sending them in!
Only thing that bothers me is the voting system, 1 is best and 6 is worst, seems a little backward to me. Not sure if its in the script or can even be changed, just thought id point it out.
Yeah, I saw that too. Backwards. I fixed it. I also fixed some odd spellings. The download engine was made by a German programmer so that's why it has a few quircks in the translation.