www.seminoletribemotocross.com
Here you go Eric(trx#9)
Date: November 27th
Gate opens: Sunday morning at 6:30am
Rider Registration: Sunday 7:30 to 8:30am
Practice starts: Sunday 8:15am
Riders Meeting: Sunday 9:30am
First moto: Sunday 9:45am
Park entrance Fee's: $10.00 per person (3 years+), Seniors (55+) $5.00, and Infants Free
Racing Fee's: First race is $25.00, Second and Third race is $20.00 each.
Pro Class: $40.00
Is there a Saturday practice or no ?
They will be open for sat. practice. I think 9:00 am to 3:00 pm.
will they have a youth class 13-15
go to the website above. you should be able to get all the info.
they allow camping at the track right?? like saturday night before the race?
Quote from: Wannagofaster on November 18, 2005, 01:21:36 PM
www.seminoletribemotocross.com
Here you go Eric(trx#9)
SWEET, I should be there do you know if Rodney going or not. I hope a lot of you quad riders show up, this is a good thing their trying to promote, we should support it. You going Dano!!!
i want to go but its such a far drive. plus its up to pops. ;)
Quote from: 53yfz450 on November 22, 2005, 02:07:52 AM
i want to go but its such a far drive. plus its up to pops. ;)
shouldnt go on a day before a race, its PACKED! when i go on days weekends that theirs no race most of the good riders are out their, but its basically empty, just image racing and team honda are out their, and then you have all the dirtbikes, but around 1 to 2 it gets empty.
Quote from: 53yfz450 on November 22, 2005, 02:07:52 AM
i want to go but its such a far drive. plus its up to pops. ;)
Tell pops this is how ya get fast going to different tracks and racing against good competition. ;)
Last race only had 50 or so. Let's try to make this one bigger! 8) I know it is a long ride for some (3.5 hrs for us) but ride down Saturday and stay the night, make it a weekend! We had a great time last time and look forward to this one.
Quote from: rancher350kid on November 18, 2005, 08:19:21 PM
will they have a youth class 13-15
Yes they have a class for pretty much everyone 8) If you don't have enough to make a class they will combine them. Last race Youth, Beginner and Women got combined together.
Quote from: 400EX on November 22, 2005, 01:41:12 AM
they allow camping at the track right?? like saturday night before the race?
They do but there are no facilities. Just port o' potties
Quote from: trx#9 on November 22, 2005, 02:06:36 AM
Quote from: Wannagofaster on November 18, 2005, 01:21:36 PM
www.seminoletribemotocross.com
Here you go Eric(trx#9)
SWEET, I should be there do you know if Rodney going or not. I hope a lot of you quad riders show up, this is a good thing their trying to promote, we should support it. You going Dano!!!
I heard he wrecked at Waldo Sunday. Will he be able to ride by then?
Quote from: trx#9 on November 22, 2005, 02:40:44 AM
Quote from: 53yfz450 on November 22, 2005, 02:07:52 AM
i want to go but its such a far drive. plus its up to pops. ;)
Tell pops this is how ya get fast going to different tracks and racing against good competition. ;)
are you going to sunshine wed. night. maybee you can convince him. ::)
Maybe, not sure yet I'll know tomorrow. :-\
Eric I will be with Rodney over the Thanksgiving holiday. I will see if he is coming down. I will be there.
how do they break down the class? does a 450cc bike race with a bigger cc bike or is there a race for like the bigger quads like the raptor 700
You should call the track but i think it is just broken down into classes. A, B, C and beginner. I do not think they would turn anyone away.
i was just curious about that for when i feel that i am ready to race quads i would like to run my raptor 700. I race CCS here in FL and they break the classes up by the size of the bike 125-250cc, 600cc and 750-1000cc and also by amature and expert racers, so i just want to make sure my bike would be legal to race
I don't think the 450 guys care about racing a 700.
So who's going tomorrow!!!
We aren't practicing, but will be down tomorrow afternoon or evening. Then staying for the race on Sunday.
i'll be there... leaving 6am sharp