whatcha want santa to bring you ;D
im askin for a set of nerf bars and a slip on exhuast. thats pretty much it.
i asked for an air boat and a buggy and a 450r (im realy dreaming)
Cash... Lots of cash....
why do u need a christmas list? just pick one or 2 things, makes it easier on every1, and i dont want anything, i never do
LT-R OH YEA!!!! ;)
not sure yet. I'm hoping for a quad but it wont happen. I asked for space ice cream :o
I want a yoshi slip on to complete the money hungry machine that has sucked me dry.
i dont want anything for x-mas, see my rents should consider thmeselves lucky that im not greedy! ::)
i know what im getting..
a long travel front end for my bike
and a axle..
already am getting prices...
Quote from: WALSH450R on November 18, 2005, 05:54:35 PM
i know what im getting..
a long travel front end for my bike
and a axle..
already am getting prices...
pretty much same thing but its going to go on the yfz im geting in a few weeks
I already got my christmas gift like half a year in advance which was my bike so this christmas i get nothing lol.
Quote from: svtbolt04 on November 17, 2005, 10:49:51 PM
Cash... Lots of cash....
Same here, however much doesnt matter it is all goin to a truck though ;D.
wow i havent been on this site in forever, kinda been busy but im back, i want a new exhaust but thats not gonna happen so probably a new computer
yfz 450, idont think it will happen :'(
Quote from: 96 warrior on November 19, 2005, 09:29:29 PM
yfz 450, idont think it will happen :'(
im with ya on that one lol.
2006 CBR600RR in Red/Blk
I dunno if santa can fit that sh*t in his bag though...
im getting a full exhaust system with nickle plate header and a t-4 slip on.and money for my car
lookin to get a raptor, z400, yfz or trx anything bigger than what i have now
I would like this Bombardier DS1300 with a Hayabusa engine The guy is selling it for $15,000 on ebay.com
[attachment deleted by admin]
Also I would like This GG-quad It is a street legal quad it run 9.8 in the 1/4mile
It sell's for $20,000. Only in europe :'(
[attachment deleted by admin]
The race one!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Also i would like this 610cc banshee with a 40 shot of nitrous >:D
[attachment deleted by admin]
blue collar tv season 1 git r done
you butternut spell bad again :P
ithink im getting the pipe ::)
new plastic. ;D
I want an xbox 360
yeah i know what you mean. I love santa ;D ;D :-* :-* but I dont think his pockets are depp enough. j/k lol
im sure his slaves,i mean elves have some of the deepest pockets you could put your hands in lol.
Awsome pics! 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
hopefully a +4 axle and some front wheel spacers
i dont know if im am going to get alot for christmas because my parents just bought me this 2001 440ex ig ot it used from the newpaper so i dont know maybe i will get a mod or to
add a gun rack for my atv to my list
I just want my Blaster to be fixed by Christmas...It's not supposed to even be looked at untill January :(
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on November 28, 2005, 07:58:59 PM
I just want my Blaster to be fixed by Christmas...It's not supposed to even be looked at untill January :(
what do you mean. everything else can wait until the quads are up and running
It costs money to get a quad fixed.
what is broken
clutch ;)
youre a big boy just like me why not go mow some lawns or wash cars or something
Because my dad was killed by a lawn mower and I am alergic to water :'(
I think that the best thing for you would be EBAY sell a bunch of worthless crap for $$$$$$$
QuoteBecause my dad was killed by a lawn mower and I am alergic to water
are u serious if so soryy but my friends dad got his fingers chopped off by a mower
how was he killed
hes kidding ;)
i already ordered my present, i get it tuesday, its a Pro circuit works pipe, pro circuit r304 shorty silecner and twin air, air filter