how do yall like it ?? civicfrk1 made it for me.
(http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/3562/siggggggggggggggggggg9lx.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
kool
ya kool
I like it but you got to take that 250 out ??? The rancher should be all
over the place ;D
Quote from: Honda250ex on November 18, 2005, 02:43:03 AM
I like it but you got to take that 250 out ??? The rancher should be all
over the place ;D
um there is only 1 pic of that 250 its the tiny lil one with 3 bikes.[
That 300ex look the same any changes?
yea tahts an old pic
right now i took off the lights
im cuting the ront fenders
i painted the front bumper
and on the way is
razers for the back
400ex front a-arms
450r front shocks
01 raptor rear shock
400ex tie rods
shock relocating kit
front bumper
rear grab bar
powercoat the frame and arms (black)
and some minor engine work (port and polish and a few other stuff )
also handgaruds and a pro kill switch
that is stupid if you do that to a honda 300ex engine and frame, there slow and if you do all that work your going to still be topping out at 65mph or 70mph maybe! ???
you see how along it has taking me to get my bike back together after doing all that but on the banshee it makes it alot faster!
The suspension idea and the front bumper and grab bar idea is a great thing to get done! :) I like that idea I would love to see some pic's of it when your done and if you need any help give me a call, I will shoot you some idea's ;)
Who cares if it goes 70, your banshee didnt go 70 when it was stock. You cant go 70 in trails, you could do what you do... Ride on the streets..
Just trying to save him money. Get a 450cc or 500cc or a 650 or 660cc bike if you want to go faster ;)
I don't ride on the street's >:(
Well I can get the power coating done really cheap from a friend of mine at school and its not that hard to take it apart. im taking it to my school Monday (I take diesel class its a votech school) . We are going to be working on it all week till weds and then when we get back from thanksgiving weekend. We are going to work on it the week after that too.
If u don't mind me asking how much did u pay to get it power coated?
Also dose any 1 know what gusted mean when u does that to the frame??
Thanks.
$150 i sanded it ;)
gusseted basicly means reinforcing tthe frame. welding support brackets at the junction points. mostly for jumps to stop the frame from cracking.
oh ok
sry i was in a hurry
thanks lol
LakeMaryKid I sand blasted it :)
Quote from: TurboBanshee_kid on November 18, 2005, 11:35:38 PM
LakeMaryKid I sand blasted it :)
Woooh had me worried for a second lol
HAHAHAHHA :D Do u know how long it would have taking me if i hand sanded?
:DFOREVER :D
Looks sweet.........