My daughter Rebekah :hotty2.gif is turning 3 today, time sure does fly. Daddy loves you! :-* Guys, send your dating applications to me early, I will look at them in November 2030. ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Son 8 and looking...
[attachment deleted by admin]
Great looking kids guys
My little girl......already starting with the quads...
[attachment deleted by admin]
Sarah, future deer hunter, 7 yrs.
[attachment deleted by admin]
oh, yah, Happy Birthday Rebekah! :)
Quote from: wilburz on November 17, 2005, 12:57:39 PM
Sarah, future deer hunter, 7 yrs.
future dear hunter or bank robber? lol j/k
Happy Birthday Rebekah!
I hear ya steve,,,mine turned 6 about a month ago,,,,time flys.
Id@
I would submit Trents application to ya but Id@'s daughter got it first.... :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
Happy Birthday to Rebekah , oh yes time will fly our "baby" is now married to spacerider on Nov 5 and she turned 25 on the 13th!!! So enjoy all your days, it is so hard when they are out of the house.........just ask daddy Hoss400!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Quote from: Mrs.Nightbreed on November 17, 2005, 04:04:33 PM
I would submit Trents application to ya but Id@'s daughter got it first.... :D
HAPPY BIRTHDAY
aint that the truth,,,sheesh, I thought I had a few years before dealing with "boyfriends"
Id@
Wow Steve you daughter sure is a cutie. Happy B-day to her. My daughter's B-Day is next month just B4 XMAS. Talk to you soon Later Tony ;D
Looks good......Kids are starting younge. That's a good sign.
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 19, 2005, 01:41:29 PM
Looks good......Kids are starting younge. That's a good sign.
Maby its mating season ;)
Thanks for everyone's birthday wishes for her. I'm not sure why, other than just being obstinate, but she keeps insisting that she is 2 and not 3 ??. Perhaps it's the toddler version of I'm not 30, I'm 29 and holding. ;D