How many people are from the gainesville/High Springs/ Trenton/Chiefland area. And what quads do you ride.
I live in HIgh Springs and ride a rappy 350
I live in Chiefland, work in High Springs. Ride a 2005 Polaris 500HO 4WD. Have others as well. Go to www.floridaatv.com and ask this question. also.
I live in Clearwater and I have a TRX250EX soon to have a LT-R
cleawater is no where near gainsville. ???
My bad :o
Idiots...
Anyways, there is a race about 60miles north of you guys in Mayo. Really cool place, I was there two weeks ago and there is plenty of places to see riders and watch the race. Heck, come on up and race.
I live in Trenton.
I have an '05 400 Eiger 4x4, my wife has an '05 Polaris 330 Trail Boss.
Quote from: svtbolt04 on November 15, 2005, 10:00:41 PM
Idiots...
Anyways, there is a race about 60miles north of you guys in Mayo. Really cool place, I was there two weeks ago and there is plenty of places to see riders and watch the race. Heck, come on up and race.
Is it a MX track or do they have a mudding area also.
Quote from: svtbolt04 on November 15, 2005, 10:00:41 PM
Idiots...
Do you always call people you don't know idiots?
:tsktsk.gif :tsktsk.gif :tsktsk.gif
I heard that waldo is closer than mayo is this true??
Quote from: yunt2ride on November 15, 2005, 10:15:36 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on November 15, 2005, 10:00:41 PM
Idiots...
Anyways, there is a race about 60miles north of you guys in Mayo. Really cool place, I was there two weeks ago and there is plenty of places to see riders and watch the race. Heck, come on up and race.
Is it a MX track or do they have a mudding area also.
Its a Harescramble race for FTR. So, sorry, no mud pits.
Quote from: GSPKurt on November 15, 2005, 10:18:39 PM
Quote from: svtbolt04 on November 15, 2005, 10:00:41 PM
Idiots...
Do you always call people you don't know idiots?
:tsktsk.gif :tsktsk.gif :tsktsk.gif
I call it how I see it.
i live in alachua, actually, little santa fe, i had an 400 sportsman 4x4 2004.5 until it got stolen. but still have the 335 sportsman.