I'm looking for a company to rebuild and revalve shocks. I know there are a lot of different places that can do it; however, I'd like to get some feedback on experiences other riders may have had with revalving and rebuilding. Any suggestions?
Thanks in advance.
one of my sponsors will do it for you. the dealer is called http://aim-performance.com and the company is stadium suspension. just go on the web site call fred and tell him that toby and jake sent you he will give you all the info you need. ;)
You can also go to GTTHUNDER.COM & get it done for a good price. Everyone that I ever talked to said that he does good work.
Also you can go thru derisiracing.com . They also do good work.
Noleen's is execellent too.
Thanks for the info. I appreciate it folks.
I have the GT Thunder shock rebuilt and rear link. The rear set up is AMAZING. If you go with GT Thunder make sure you spend the extra money for the rear link.