Who will be coming out on Sunday for the TT race ?
We will be there with #78 and #86.
Brandon wrecked in practice at Riddick then rode both motos before going to the E-room. He has 7 stiches in his knee and a badly bruised knee but I am sure he will be there trying to beat little brother.
#86 will be sporting a new look and be even faster. (we hope)
Hope we have a good turnout again.
Dale
I seen him wreck but didn't know how bad he was hurt.
I' ll be there.. Steve hope you have better luck this time. It was kinda lonely in the second moto without you up front . LOL
We will be there :)
$hit fools! I might just be there, show ya'll what an a$$ whoppin looks like! :box.gif
ill be on the mx track. 8)
Yeah, me too! ;)
see you there. #53yfz
Yea moto you had better stay on the mx track because you know what will happen to you on the TT track. :box.gif :box.gif
Cool...if I go, it will probably not have number plates on my bike so for now it will be a white 450r.
Mike
Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on November 16, 2005, 02:54:03 AM
Yea moto you had better stay on the mx track because you know what will happen to you on the TT track. :box.gif :box.gif
Yeah, I remember....your poor arm gets tired cause of that twist throttle and you use it as an excuse. :drive.gif Plus, I was running a stock Z400 vs your YFZ450........now I got some real power for ya! :box.gif
You had better get alot more than that little ol r power because my YFZ loves to eat them up. I no longer have a twist throttle & I also have the best stabilizer on the market so no arm pump here. JUST A GOOD OL A$$ WHOOPIN FOR YA BEOTCH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOW COME GET SOME SUCKA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Little R? Oh, you must be talking about that little 250r I had. I tell ya what, I will leave my tail light on for ya so you can see me thru the dust!!!!! :box.gif
OK THATS A DEAL !!!!!!!! NOW CAN WE SET UP A PINK SLIP DRAG RACE BETWEEN MY 450 & YOUR 450 ????????????
HUH HUH CAN WE CAN WE PLEASE ?????????????
Well that ain't really fair...my basically stock motor vs your ported and jetted bike....hmmmm
Oh come on now you just said that you would leave your tail light on for me to see you thru all the dust. DON'T BE SCARED LITTLE ONE !!!!!!!!
Sounds like there is going to be a battle!!! Better get some good pics of LE450-RACER#77 and MOTOMIKE ?!?!?!?!
Moto wont show he is scared !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :'( :'( :'( :wink.gif
Moto isn't old enough for Vet or exp enough for Am sooooo where would the battle happen :N
Who's holding the $$ for the wager??? I want in on it >:D
My $$ is on LE >:D
$hit I will let little ol moto run in the beginner class & get beat by you Mellisa & then see what his excuse is. I will put my money on you for that race.
i'll be there running the expert class.
gonna try and go if i get my bike done... wish my bike was fast enuff so i could run with u guys but for now just have 2 stay n the back and get dirty i guess
Quote from: gytr450 on November 17, 2005, 02:16:35 AM
gonna try and go if i get my bike done... wish my bike was fast enuff so i could run with u guys but for now just have 2 stay n the back and get dirty i guess
Just don't go tryin to pull any tear-offs while your back there :R
Quote from: 400EX on November 17, 2005, 12:44:18 AM
i'll be there running the expert class.
We don't care where you will be running !!!!!!!!!!!!!! J/K
See Melissa thats where you are wrong sweetie! I was racing when you were just a youngster, I have more trophies from 85-87 that you probably have in your whole collection.
Plus TT? Are you kidding, that is all about the motor, nothing to do with the rider, thats why LE rides TT.
Oh, and I won't be going!!! lol
I got all my stuff last night but when I asked if I needed anything extended like my brake lines or anything, Melissa said no, but I do need a longer chain so gotta order that.
I will be ready in a week or so, but right now the front end is the only thing on the bike. Gotta put on the rear soon and get my chain ordered.
Mike
If you would quit trying to build 10 different bikes & then sell them you would have been riding 8 months ago. So get the one that you think you will be pro on & bring your ass.
I ride TT because I am not into flying but I will tell you what by the time you get your sh*t done I will be riding the FTR mx series. SO NOW WHAT I AM SAYING IS JUST BRING IT BABY.
Cool, glad your going MX. Let me know about FTR definitely want to get into that! I had to beat the $hit out of my old a-arms to get them off the spindles, took me about 2.5 hrs just to get them off. But I should be ready within a week or so. Unless I can get a chain her tomorrow. Do you have a chain breaker? Wanna give me a hand?
Mike
Quote from: MotoMike on November 17, 2005, 02:47:04 PM
Cool, glad your going MX. Let me know about FTR definitely want to get into that! I had to beat the $hit out of my old a-arms to get them off the spindles, took me about 2.5 hrs just to get them off. But I should be ready within a week or so. Unless I can get a chain her tomorrow. Do you have a chain breaker? Wanna give me a hand?
Mike
You were just at the shop last night. If you need a chain, I can have one tomorrow.
Really! Damn, I thought when I asked you didn't say you had one because you didn't have one. Yeah, let me know a price and everything. That front was a PITA for sure! I ended up killing the a-arms to get them off the spindles...lol
Gonna try to get the front and rear done tonight. So if you can have the chain tomorrow, I will swing by and get it. Oh yeah, how much?
Mike
Take that crap to ATP's site.
;)
Hey Mike, you got a 205 main jet and a pilot jet for my bike? I need to get that Rossier on before this weekend.
Mike
someones feelings are gonna be hurt :S
Nah, this is all in good fun. I have known LE for about 15 yrs or so and Mrs Nightbreed's shop does a lot of the work on my bike.
mike
I told you moto wouldn't show up. You can't hurt someones feelings if they wont show up at the track. He just figures that if he doesn't show then he can't lose. hehehehe
Well, maybe.
But I am going to bust a$$ trying to get the bike done. I might have it done Friday night so we'll see. This weekend would be a great weekend to go because of the nice weather plus the wife wants to get out of the house.
Mike
You also have Saturday to finish your turd. So hurry up !!!!!!!!!!!!! Remember the gates don't open until 10:30am now so don't leave out at 7.
Oh nice. Only riders pay, correct?
Mike
Quote from: MotoMike on November 18, 2005, 02:59:40 AM
Oh nice. Only riders pay, correct?
Mike
Spectators are 5.00
Thanks!
Did you get my PM?
k my bike is ready now... comin out 2 whoop some arss yall watch out i put a big semi turbo on my bike lol
Im going to be on the mx track sunday so ill stop buy and watch you guys
Oh and isnt it going to rain sunday there???
Sorry guys can't make it. Couldn't get the bike done. :'(
Mike
I went to sand mountain for the first time today the motocross track is sweet i like all the big doubles the only jump i wasnt hiting was the big step up but i know i could.
i know you werent hitting the supercross triple. i think an 85 cant even get enough speed for the little triple right before it.
if your talking about the single to table i was juping on top of the table but i wasnt clearing it raptor660 was there
if its not that what one
on the front straight away where you park the BIG TRIPLE ;)
i dont no on the parking lot straitaway it goes a couple little whoops to the single to table then thers a double after that and then a little step up jump into the corner this is all after the 300 strait away
they must have changed it. :(
yea cause the bigest jump on the parking lot strait away is the single to table its like the single to table at sunshine just streched out a little more but the track was awsome.
Yes they changed the front triple to a single to table now. I think they are trying to make it a little more quad friendly.
Ok guy's I had a good time today & had some good racing from everyone so keep it up& keep it safe. I would just like to say lock your cars & trucks because I guess no matter where you go you will always have an a$$hole in the croud & half of ya'll know why I say that but for the people that don't I will just say I hope whoever took the 100 out of my truck today chokes on what they but with it.
Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on November 21, 2005, 01:01:21 AM
Ok guy's I had a good time today & had some good racing from everyone so keep it up& keep it safe. I would just like to say lock your cars & trucks because I guess no matter where you go you will always have an a$$hole in the croud & half of ya'll know why I say that but for the people that don't I will just say I hope whoever took the 100 out of my truck today chokes on what they but with it.
:box.gif :F :cursing.gif
The shame of it is that everyone there today was regulars and if they needed it that desperately I am sure they could have asked for help and someone would have loaned it....That burns me up! >:(
Sorry to hear that Steve. The sad part is it was probably someone you trusted your things would be safe with. Too bad. I know it probably wasn't the money but the invasion and mistrust of those around the area. SAD
We had a pretty good day. Brandon finally ran 2 good motos beating little brother which he hadn't been able to do in a while. Hopefully we finally have his quad back on track. Lyndon was running well also but Brandon was determined not to be beat today.
Thanks again to Mike from ATP for the help with the shocks. Much appreciated Mike.
Hope to see more even quads out there in 2 weeks.
Dale
IM SORRY STEVIE, I really wanted to buy one of those pocket quads, and didnt have the money; :( LOL
On a seriouse note, It really sucks that we cant have a family gathering any more without having to worry about our property that is only a few hundred feet away. If carma servs right, look for the first guy to wreck next race, that will probably be who you want to go talk to about this. >:(
TBR, you are more than welcome ! If any of you ever need any help, you know where to find me. Tell Brandon congrats on the race. I'm sure he's not going to let little brother forget about this one, LOL
Mike
ATP Racing
I hear that some of the things said to me on this post are getting a little misunderstood. Anyone talkin smack to me does so because they know they can! If i dont want them to, trust me, they wont! Until then let the Daddy handle his own business, i promise you i can! ;)
C you losers later and I hope everyone had a fun safe day.
Melissa, did you have any tear off incidents today!
jt
Quote from: RTR_380 on November 21, 2005, 04:08:46 AM
Melissa, did you have any tear off incidents today!
jt
She had a case of the slow azz today. LOL ;)
Quote from: Nightbreed on November 21, 2005, 04:28:18 AM
Quote from: RTR_380 on November 21, 2005, 04:08:46 AM
Melissa, did you have any tear off incidents today!
jt
She had a case of the slow azz today. LOL ;)
Oh the love...... :K
To make a long story long my upper radiator hose came loose at Reddiick last week and I kept going :hotty2.gif ....POP! So...I borrowed a Sparks 265 Power valve motor from a friend. I thought it would make the world go 'round.... Turns out it is slower than what I had :dunno.gif go figure....top speed I am sure it would be great but it seemed like it took forever to get moving! The guys just motored on past me in the straights then to clutch out the corners I had to clutch it like 4 times and it still lugged :Dead.gif
I guess I am going to try to adjust it and get it figured out.
Quote from: RTR_380 on November 21, 2005, 04:08:46 AM
I hear that some of the things said to me on this post are getting a little misunderstood. Anyone talkin smack to me does so because they know they can! If i dont want them to, trust me, they wont! Until then let the Daddy handle his own business, i promise you i can! ;)
C you losers later and I hope everyone had a fun safe day.
Melissa, did you have any tear off incidents today!
jt
O stop talking all that crap because by the time you come out I will be spanking your a$$. hahahahaha
LOVE YA HONEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
By the time I get out there, you will have had a whole season of practice!
Sucks to be a bike builders son!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the paying customers come first!! But thats OK Stevo! The only way you can wear me out on the track is to put my name on your helmet! :o
That was a good one!!!!!!
Dont want to talk to much smack! People might go to the shop and tell POPS that we all hate each other and that people say he sucks! >:(
Don't worry you know I love ya sucka but I am coming for all them expert boys. I just need a little more & I will step up. THACKERS BE WARE !!!!!!!!!!!
No I love racing out there so I don't care where I finish I just go out & have fun. So all I say is keep up the good racing & I will join ya'll sooner then later.
I am coming to spank that little ol kid named ERIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
;) Was that your $100???? Im sorry!!!
Just kidden, thieves, liers I cant stand. Ask and you shall recieve. Your right, just ask if I can give I will.
Quote from: Flea_Jumper on November 21, 2005, 07:47:00 PM
;) Was that your $100???? Im sorry!!!
Just kidden, thieves, liers I cant stand. Ask and you shall recieve. Your right, just ask if I can give I will.
UMMMM, I been meaning to ask you something...... ;)
Quote from: LE450-RACER#77 on November 21, 2005, 01:01:21 AM
Ok guy's I had a good time today & had some good racing from everyone so keep it up& keep it safe. I would just like to say lock your cars & trucks because I guess no matter where you go you will always have an a$$hole in the croud & half of ya'll know why I say that but for the people that don't I will just say I hope whoever took the 100 out of my truck today chokes on what they but with it.
If we find out who it is there is an Alligator out there the with their name on it.
Posted by: LE450-RACER#77 Posted on: Today at 11:45:58 AM
Insert Quote
Don't worry you know I love ya sucka but I am coming for all them expert boys. I just need a little more & I will step up. THACKERS BE WARE !!!!!!!!!!!
No I love racing out there so I don't care where I finish I just go out & have fun. So all I say is keep up the good racing & I will join ya'll sooner then later.
I am coming to spank that little ol kid named ERIC !!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOL
lol yea the funny thing is that the little ol kids are beatin them ol experenced riders.. But on the good note i fixed the 380 today.... i blew out the packing in the exhaust and thats what was causing it to sputter... as far as the 450 i think that i lost 4th gear soo that sucks. but had a good time even though it turned out to be expensive.
Wish I could have gone... :gh
Oh well, maybe next time. My quad will be done on Wednesday so I will at least get to ride a little this weekend. Was hoping to ride this past weekend, if not Sand Mountain, at least somewhere...but oh well. Life's a pregnant dog. ;D
Mike
I WILL BE OUT THERE ON SUNDAY! MAKE SURE YOU ALL WATCH ME CAUSE ITS GOING TO BE A SHOW!
Quote from: MOTOCROSS MAVERICK on November 23, 2005, 09:07:23 PM
I WILL BE OUT THERE ON SUNDAY! MAKE SURE YOU ALL WATCH ME CAUSE ITS GOING TO BE A SHOW!
?