Wanted to see if any one was stilling going to Dade City for the Flat Track...I think its off hwy 52
on points nights........ floridaflattrack.com
I never tried Flat Track....How big is the track anyways? And How fast can go get up to? 45mph+??
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 14, 2005, 08:46:45 PM
I never tried Flat Track....How big is the track anyways? And How fast can go get up to? 45mph+??
i clocked My and my bros bike at 55 on rader.. but thats them banshees.. those 4 bangers were runnin... 35-35.... something like that...... just kiddin fellas dont get twisted.... seriously.. 50-55 is about on target..
how was your banshee doing 55 and my zuki doing 35 and I was still kicking your a$$
Quote from: fastltz2 on November 15, 2005, 08:01:45 AM
how was your banshee doing 55 and my zuki doing 35 and I was still kicking your a$$
must i always remind you.... 1, you have NEVER been me on the flat track..
2, you have NEVER beet me at the drag strip! so take that slow @ss yellow turd and stick it BACK in your cornhole!! ;) on a better note... Glad your home man! :)
Here they are , fastltz and Ware.
[attachment deleted by admin]
yep thats me and gary... you should have seen the other guys after we whooped them!
Track size is 1/8 mile, takes about 11-14 seconds per lap. Like Ware said some are hitting 55mph but one guy was clocked at 59mph. On points nights the turnout is between 16-21 in the B and C classes. Next big event is Nov 26. No word yet on when the next points series will begin, maybe in January. Come on out and run.