Had a ball. Went with T2Raptor, Jason, and ourselves. Weather was great, track was great, hell what can we say.
Flea Jr. on takeoff.
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
:D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
:)
[attachment deleted by admin]
;)
nice ;)
sweeeeeeeeeeet ;)
Have some really cool short video clips. If someone would help me I will post them.
Quote from: Flea_Jumper on November 13, 2005, 09:13:29 PM
Have some really cool short video clips. If someone would help me I will post them.
ill help with w.e i can.
:'( I dont feel the love. Who can tell me how to post the video?
Sawwwwwwweeeet pics. Flea jr. looks like an awesome rider. And i like the Black plastics on DOUG GUSTS AWESOME KILLER SWEET race bikes. About the video you can host it on www.putfile.com and then copy the link to the site.