Is there anyone that is able to pull up reverse number searches? I tried yellow pages but it wasnt good enough. Need some help here. PM me if you can be of help.
Thanks
Kid aKa Curtis
http://www.whitepages.com/10001/reverse_phone I always use this one
I've always used Address.com (http://directory1.address.com/_1_2JN7U1C0BRCWEL__info.addr/ypv3/reverse.htm?&fromform=revphone).
no work on either number is 407-967-2427
DID YOU TRY CALLING 411 THEY DO THE REVERSE NUMBER LOOK UP IN HILLSBOROUGH COUNTY NOW
freeality.com,,,,look on the left for a link to reverse lookup is on the left.
the only info you will find is that the number in question is a Verizon cell phone.
Id@
If you haven't had any luck yet, Try anywho.com - I used to work for a Private Investigator and we used that site most often.
Quote from: LakeMaryKid on November 12, 2005, 10:42:01 PM
no work on either number is 407-967-2427
Do tell Curtis, is this your girlfriend's number you just let us all see? :R :R
http://www.switchboard.com/
Quote from: Honda328i on November 13, 2005, 10:35:29 PM
Do tell Curtis, is this your girlfriend's number you just let us all see? :R :R
Nah just your ladies new cell phone number i bought her...........;D :-* I love you steve!!! lol j/k bro
watch it buddy, my daughter's :hotty2.gif tougher than you, and she's unavailable until she's 30 ;D i.e. that's a busy signal to you ;D I wuv you 2 Curtis, smooch a big one for daddy :-* hee hee