im the one winning. ;)
works best if you lower the video size
http://media.putfile.com/sunshine-mx
awesome dude. congrats.
thanks
CONGRATS DUDE!!!! was dat a double table top u cleard!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????
it was a table single. ill get a better vid in a couple of munutes.
i cant put up the vid its to much mb and i dont feel like compressing it. (takes too long)
DUDE that was the week where my raptor broke down the first practice hahahahahahahahah ;D
BUT im getting a yfz soon so if im to good for beginner class i might race with you or just go to dade city
kool video nice job hiting that table to single i was going to sunshine tonight but i had to babysit my little brother but ill be out there wed and next sat to race hope to see out you there.
You look good what class do you race? That one dude took like 30 seconds to start, looks like he got hung up on the gate or something.
Looks good that a big Table-Top that you were clearing. One of these days I'll be out their on a Sat. night.
no everyone clears the table top but theres a single after it hes jumping both that video is with the old track now its a single to table top.
sweeeet vid man. You should add some music and then put that in the video section.
skills ;) .
Quote from: #74 yz85 on November 13, 2005, 03:22:30 AM
no everyone clears the table top but theres a single after it hes jumping both that video is with the old track now its a single to table top.
yeah single table. :( i had a bad night i wrecked on that jump jump. i was nose high so i hit the back brakes and my front end got caght in the dirt (very soft) and threw me off the bike. but im okay hit that jump about 2 more time (after i lost my fear) and came 1st overall.
You out jumped those people in your class thats forsure.
were you clearing that step up jump.
nice race raptor350
Quote from: #74 yz85 on November 13, 2005, 06:09:02 PM
were you clearing that step up jump.
i was landing on the top but i know i can do it.
thanks everyone
Quote from: raptor350 on November 13, 2005, 10:25:08 PM
Quote from: #74 yz85 on November 13, 2005, 06:09:02 PM
were you clearing that step up jump.
i was landing on the top but i know i can do it.
thanks everyone
Yea sure can clear the Step-Up. Im landing on top also but it's really hard cuz your rear end kicks up and makes the nose go down.
OK now Im pissed that I didnt make it this weekend cuz my heart just started pounding and that gate hadn't even dropped yet. Hows the track now that they changed the direction?
good stuff man. Congrats on the win.
Quote from: muddbuggy on November 14, 2005, 03:09:57 AM
OK now Im pissed that I didnt make it this weekend cuz my heart just started pounding and that gate hadn't even dropped yet. Hows the track now that they changed the direction?
its about the same as when it was fourwheeler friday.
thanks everyone.
Thats pretty good!! I want to go tomarrow but I think im not going either weds. or Sun.
ill be there tommoro
i wont be. going to dade on thursday.
Quote from: raptor350 on November 16, 2005, 02:56:22 AM
i wont be. going to dade on thursday.
So who's the specially lady
Or do you mean dade city?? lol J/P
ill be there tonight. ;)
Sunshine MX WED. Night????
i will be there wed.
i loved it i couldnt go last night had a o ring leaking. >:( but i will be there next saterday. maybee.
Man today wasn't my day..I crashed 2 times. #1 I flew of a Table-Top and ran it to the fence almost breaking my wrist but thank god I came out alive. #2 I screwed up on the Whopps and landed into the retension pond side-ways and my bike ran over me and my leg was stuck on my heel guard. It was a miracle that I did'nt hurt myself today. First thing is first I need to buy a Kill-Switch so my Quad doesn't run me over again. O Yea I'll be thier Wed. If I feel good.
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 20, 2005, 11:17:51 PM
Man today wasn't my day..I crashed 2 times. #1 I flew of a Table-Top and ran it to the fence almost breaking my wrist but thank god I came out alive. #2 I screwed up on the Whopps and landed into the retension pond side-ways and my bike ran over me and my leg was stuck on my heel guard. It was a miracle that I did'nt hurt myself today. First thing is first I need to buy a Kill-Switch so my Quad doesn't run me over again. O Yea I'll be thier Wed. If I feel good.
Oh yea.... Your boot got caught on the heel guard and you got dragged like 30 FT. :Clap.gif :Clap.gif I WAS LAUGHING my @$$ of ;D ;D
Well it wasn't that funny when your getting dragged by your own quad...
Shure it is! ;D just say I am a better driver
If your a better driver you would let me back in the tabletop but you just didn't give me any room and I flew off a tabletop and you think your so good,
dumb an dumber lol
Yea a great example...
WHAT IS THAT? IF YOU GO TO SUNSHINE I HEARD YOU NEED TO LOOK OUT FOR A GUY NAMED THE MOTOCROSS MAVERICK! I HEARD HE CANT BE TOUCHED!
yo eric whats up. ;D whatch out for the maverick ::) maybee in freestyle ;) you need help posting those pictures from sandmountain.