i got a few pics of my crash today and oh sum riding
recon=efren(me)
300ex= david
blaster=juan
450 dirt bike=joe
rancher=Anthony
(http://img499.imageshack.us/img499/1686/crashpicshumppics103jh.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img499.imageshack.us/img499/3732/crashpicshumppics117ju.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img499.imageshack.us/img499/348/crashpicshumppics123zf.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img499.imageshack.us/img499/5573/crashpicshumppics135pq.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img499.imageshack.us/img499/686/crashpicshumppics146ul.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img499.imageshack.us/img499/685/crashpicshumppics158fu.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img499.imageshack.us/img499/8863/crashpicshumppics162di.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img499.imageshack.us/img499/395/crashpicshumppics175vb.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img499.imageshack.us/img499/1927/crashpicshumppics182so.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img499.imageshack.us/img499/672/crashpicshumppics198ki.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img491.imageshack.us/img491/3528/crashpicshumppics26vf.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
[img=http://img491.imageshack.us/img491/6192/crashpicshumppics202yy.jpg]http:// (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img491.imageshack.us/img491/6453/crashpicshumppics216io.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img491.imageshack.us/img491/3985/crashpicshumppics222af.jpg)[/URL[URL=http://imageshack.us](http://img491.imageshack.us/img491/2231/crashpicshumppics32bk.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)]
(http://img491.imageshack.us/img491/1815/crashpicshumppics44nm.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img491.imageshack.us/img491/2534/crashpicshumppics58pz.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img491.imageshack.us/img491/7739/crashpicshumppics62bf.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)(http://img491.imageshack.us/img491/6046/crashpicshumppics79wl.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)(http://img491.imageshack.us/img491/6756/crashpicshumppics83in.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)(http://img491.imageshack.us/img491/8113/crashpicshumppics93xh.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)(http://img491.imageshack.us/img491/513/crashpicshumppics6ax.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)(http://img491.imageshack.us/img491/4254/crashpicshumppics21zh.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
as long as your'e alright dude,,,,,
Id@
oo duude you wrecked your mommys 4-wheeler :-X what happend. good thing your alrite. >:D
Ok here is what happened we all r riding hauling ass in sum trails then out of no where sum dude in a truck pulls out in front of us!!!!! all of us turn/swerve in to the bushes and I hit a tree went over the bars and my shoulder and head hit another tree . I was also wherein my helmet if not I would be really messed up. The things I broke on my moms bike where the front rack/fender/bumper the sad thing is she has road it about 2 time lol but now I got to buy all new parts for her.
been there done that ;D, its all fun and games till the repair bill comes :'( :'(.
Glad your ok.
dang thats not as bad as what i did to my brothers bike! :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[ :-[
r u sure this bike was brand new and i need new a new rack,bumper,and plastics
kool pics ;)