after several attempts to get the big bear up and running i finally got it done today. for those that were on the august group ride you know i had to stash it in the woods and ride out with matt on his rhino. it ended up being the cdi box, a $260.00 part and a 15 minute install. thanks to chillinthemost for pointing me in the right direction. im ready for the 12-3 jasper ride.
jeff
Glad to hear you are up and running. See you at Jasper.
Good lord Jeff it's about time. Glad you finally have your quad back. Sorry I'm going to have to miss that ride though. I just got back from Red Creek and it was a long and expensive trip. Need to do some local rides and save some money.
Jeff, glad to see you on all 4's again. How awful to be out so long. See you around.
Great news! I think the bike actually did that to you so it could rest for a while. You wore that beast out pretty good.
I knew the Big Bear would pull through. Good deal Jeff.
awesome, glad to hear you are running again.
Id@
Glad to hear the good news.. ;D