Here's some pics of the damage to my camp in the Big Cypress.
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/Kanawha4.jpg)
(http://i22.photobucket.com/albums/b313/Anoriginal/Kanawha11.jpg)
dude it wiped out everything!
even the pic. ;D
Fixed it
man that sucks.
looks like a real nice camp too.
how the heck did you build that house in the middle of nowhere surrounded by trees?
That is a nice camp Anoriginal. I'm glad to see that no trees fell on it and did more damage. I think I found my new camping spot for Big Cypress though. :D Only kidding. Once I get my permits for the new year let me know if you need a hand with repairs.
I'm bleeping jealous. I've had a permit for the past 2 years and haven't ridden there once because of all the water. I'd be glad to help you do some manual labor on your place just for a chance to ride out there.
Anyone know the process as to getting a permit for Big Cypress. I would like to start working on mine for the new year! ;D