ATV Florida Forum

General => Open Discussion => Topic started by: Smoknbanshee on November 11, 2005, 04:23:41 PM

Title: Big Scrub??
Post by: Smoknbanshee on November 11, 2005, 04:23:41 PM
Is big scrub open for camping still?  I think hunting season is in full swing, but is there any place around big scrub to ride.  I would assume it is safe to ride on the power lines a little.  Mainly stay close to the camp.
Title: Re: Big Scrub??
Post by: Toomey on November 11, 2005, 04:32:43 PM
I and a few hundred other people will be camping at Big Scrub this Thanksgiving.  Last year I went, and yeah there's some hunters, but there's alot more riders in that area that I noticed.
Title: Re: Big Scrub??
Post by: Smoknbanshee on November 11, 2005, 04:36:06 PM
i am going this weekend.  my sister and family are coming up from st. pet.
Title: Re: Big Scrub??
Post by: bruin350 on November 12, 2005, 03:13:47 AM
I'm goin this weekend, the 18th-20th, heard theres gonna be hunters but just be cautious.
Title: Re: Big Scrub??
Post by: Quad32x on November 12, 2005, 04:53:01 AM
Smoke  just  go  to  Eureka  and  quit  being  tarded.  Or  I  guess  you  could  just  ride  the  powerlines.  Whatever  you  think. :oo :R :M
Title: Re: Big Scrub??
Post by: kingquad_girl on November 13, 2005, 08:24:29 PM
A group of us went to Big Scrub for the day yest. There were a few hunters along the powerlines. But more riders than hunters.
Title: Re: Big Scrub??
Post by: Prairie Master on November 13, 2005, 10:22:17 PM
I was there this weekend , a few hunters & a lot of riders, we went to delancey first it was full of hunting camps set up for what looks like weeks

:(
Title: Re: Big Scrub??
Post by: Smoknbanshee on November 14, 2005, 01:59:40 AM
i was there saturday afternoon and stayed the night.  camp ground was full.  few hunters, lots of riders.  took my 12 year old nieces and let them ride the quads a little.