http://www.floridaatv.com/YaBB.pl?num=1131678849
wow, really nice. Did this cost more then a car lol?
If anyone is looking for a converted toy hauler check out the for sale section ;)
Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on November 10, 2005, 11:24:57 PM
wow, really nice. Did this cost more then a car lol?
It depends on what type of car you arebuying.
Quote from: 05greengriz on November 10, 2005, 11:25:59 PM
Quote from: Mr Scary Cakes on November 10, 2005, 11:24:57 PM
wow, really nice. Did this cost more then a car lol?
It depends on what type of car you arebuying.
you dont have to tell me the price. is it more then 10g
Lol I'm guessing a good hefty large chunk of change more. Thats suck a sick rig though, I can't imagine going into the ac after a hard ride in the summer.
thats a nice rig you got there how many can it sleep
I think it sleeps 8, Sheldon.
Good luck! ;D
Awesome!
That's what I call "Big Pimpin" It's really nice man.