and i have no new messages :dunno.gif i geuss im not loved :tsktsk.gif im headed to new jersey to buy a new quad over this weekend and i still dont have my DSL >:( so im using a friends for emergencies! this is the only thread i looked at so i willl have alot of catching up to do! ill post pics when i get back
;) Do tell what are you getting?
He thought it was time he slowed down a lil so hes going to buy a UTE and is gonna hand the big boy down to me ;D :o
Have a safe trip. Tell us what you're getting before you go though.
I know what the quad is......
But I ain't tellin' :P :P :P ;)
Just from what I've heard, I'm guessing a Ute with IRS. You'll love it dude.
Interesting news. I wonder whats up his sleeve ;)
O0
all the way to jersey, for a quad? :O
why nj
Quote from: bbf on November 09, 2005, 10:19:24 PM
why nj
Because he knows someone that knows someone. ;)
did u have fun? new jersey rules. I miss it but i'm moving back. Did u ride at all there.
by the way. check out my riding in new jersey http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,7698.0.html
Quote from: Honda328i on November 09, 2005, 09:43:04 PM
I know what the quad is......
But I ain't tellin' :P :P :P ;)
so do I, aint tellin either.
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on November 10, 2005, 07:36:05 AM
Quote from: Honda328i on November 09, 2005, 09:43:04 PM
I know what the quad is......
But I ain't tellin' :P :P :P ;)
so do I, aint tellin either.
Id@
THAT KINDA GOES ALONG WITH WHAT HAPPEN BEHIND THE WALL AT DAYTONA
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on November 10, 2005, 08:53:19 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on November 10, 2005, 07:36:05 AM
Quote from: Honda328i on November 09, 2005, 09:43:04 PM
I know what the quad is......
But I ain't tellin' :P :P :P ;)
so do I, aint tellin either.
Id@
THAT KINDA GOES ALONG WITH WHAT HAPPEN BEHIND THE WALL AT DAYTONA
>:D
your point?
:-*
Id@
I'm guessing it's a pro racers machine ;)
Quote from: RL400 on November 09, 2005, 10:16:25 PM
O0
all the way to jersey, for a quad? :O
Isn't BMW USA in New Jersey? I bet this thing is faster than a 450R ;) :drive.gif
Hmmmm :Fp
[attachment deleted by admin]
Quote from: Honda328i on November 11, 2005, 09:19:17 AM
Quote from: RL400 on November 09, 2005, 10:16:25 PM
O0
all the way to jersey, for a quad? :O
Isn't BMW USA in New Jersey? I bet this thing is faster than a 450R ;) :drive.gif
Hmmmm :Fp
dang that thing is bad
i hate secrets! >:(
new jersey quads, bah.
jeff
So.... I herd the quad was for Boots WooHoo more chicks on quads :P:P
if i tell yall what it is ..................................ill have to kill ya ;D just kidding! if you hit the track with us this sunday youll get to see the top secret mission ;) 45 hours straight there and straight back ??? ??? ??? ::)
Quote from: dreth on November 17, 2005, 06:36:27 PM
if i tell yall what it is ..................................ill have to kill ya ;D just kidding! if you hit the track with us this sunday youll get to see the top secret mission ;) 45 hours straight there and straight back ??? ??? ??? ::)
nothing like a little pressure. psst go a head and tell me I what say nutin ;)
New Jersey rules, i go up there every summer for the beach. I bet its freezing there now though! ::)