I?ll quote Father Denis Edward O?Brien, who said:
"It is the soldier, not the reporter, who has given us freedom of the press. It is the soldier, not the poet, who has given us
freedom of speech. It is the soldier, not the campus organizer, who has given us the freedom to demonstrate. It
is the soldier, who salutes the flag, who serves beneath the flag, and whose coffin is draped by the flag, who allows the
protester to burn the flag."
Many thanks to the military personnel of the past, present, and the future.
I pray for the men and women in harms way, and that they may return home safely. GOD BLESS.
Quote from: jwscroll on November 11, 2005, 09:55:34 AM
Many thanks to the military personnel of the past, present, and the future.
I pray for the men and women in harms way, and that they may return home safely. GOD BLESS.
Well said. Many thanks to my brothers in ARMS.. SEMPER FI!!!
:dunno.gif would have thought that there would of been more response.
Quote from: Chuck_Norris on November 12, 2005, 11:28:39 AM
:dunno.gif would have thought that there would of been more response.
My thoughts exactly. I don't know about the people here anymore.
I pray that all Soldiers come home safely and as soon as possible. And Thank all veteran's for their Duties..