Hi,
I'm actually driving down to FL from out of state and I plan on bringing my ATV (TRX450r) and my girlfriend's ATV (TRX400). Just wondering what paper work is required to ride at Croom. If anyone can please provide me with this information I'd really appreciate it.
Do the ATV's have to be registered and insured? I've heard yes they do have to be registered and insured by one person and then I heard from another person that they do not have to be registered and insured. Any insight you can provide would be great.
Best Regards,
Julian
(ATV RIDER)
Here are a couple of sites to check out. Phone numbers are posted. To the best of my knowledge you need to have a title to get a permit to ride. Other rules are listed on these sites. Hope this helps.
http://www.dep.state.fl.us/gwt/guide/regions/westcentral/trails/with_croom_motor.htm
http://www.atvflorida.com/croom.shtml
Thanks for the sites. As an FYI, I called and was finally able to speak to someone. The only thing required is proof of ownership (Title, Sales Contract, Owner ID Card, etc.) Thanks for sites. I was able to get some good information from them.
Julian
consider Ocala National Forest instead...it's bigger, it's free, and you don't need to register with anyone
Quote from: backinsaddle on November 09, 2005, 05:08:50 PM
consider Ocala National Forest instead...it's bigger, it's free, and you don't need to register with anyone
Boy has that changed ???
You Have To Keep Going Farther North, Osceola, Tates Hell, Or Apalachicola For It To Be Like Ocala Once Was