JUST WHEN YOU THOUGHT THAT THEY WERE MADE IN AMERICA
http://harleys-suck.redztread.com/humor/pages/harley12_jpg.htm
http://harleys-suck.redztread.com/humor/pages/harley23_jpg.htm
haha
harley's don't leak oil they mark their spot lol
Might as well remove the suspension and electronics also,cause they are manufactured in japan and other countries as well. Jason
Well their it goes H-D is sorry for letting Japan make their bikes.
its always about the bottom line.
Quote from: gery350 on November 11, 2005, 08:36:31 AM
its always about the bottom line.
Gery is right! if the Japs can make the part cheaper, they will use it...
grey also uses peanut butter. ;)
My brother had an old harley panhead and he proudly wore a t-shirt that read:
Harleys, yup...
they're the best!
Ride a mile, walk the rest.
(give me a new Roadglide and I would be happy)
Chuck
Quote from: chuck (roast) on December 05, 2005, 09:56:35 PM
My brother had an old harley panhead and he proudly wore a t-shirt that read:
Harleys, yup...
they're the best!
Ride a mile, walk the rest.
(give me a new Roadglide and I would be happy)
Chuck
lol 2:L that's a good T-shirt alright ;)
Quote from: Quad32x on November 11, 2005, 11:52:55 AM
grey also uses peanut butter. ;)
omg, that reminds me, during the hurricane we kept the dog in the garage, thje next day when i went to take him out i couldnt help but notice it smelled like peanut butter!
This is one of those things, that if you have to explain it, they would not understand. If my Harley stopped leaking I would get worried and have to start working on it. We are not talking about parts. Its about the feeling you get when your riding one. I have owned several jap bikes, street and dirt. the Go Fast bike I owned was a GS1100E. The fastest production bike in the world in 1983. Shortly after that I got my One and only Harley. I still ride it regularly. Its been to 42 states (on its own tires) Canada and Mexico. Once you get one you will not go back. I would consider a Ducati if I was going to Sport ride again. HArley is the only American Motorcycle company that survived the Japanese invasion of the early 70's. They shut down dozens of Motorcycle Manufacturers worldwide when they figured it out. Stay in the wind. Later.