ATV Florida Forum

General => Racing Scene => Topic started by: LostCause on November 08, 2005, 03:04:23 AM

Title: FTR MX #3
Post by: LostCause on November 08, 2005, 03:04:23 AM
I hope everyone is gettin ready.
This is one of the best weekend races of the year.  Not only is it a great track but there is also a pig roast the night before.  Bring a covered dish............  Oh it is so good.

So lets get a role call.  Who will be there?????

Lets try to have 80 + quads there this weekend.  Remember there are classes for the little quys also.

This race is at Redthingy!!!
Title: Re: FTR MX #3
Post by: Mrs.Nightbreed on November 08, 2005, 03:26:49 AM
I got Trent's FTR card in the mail last week. He has his new blue kill switch and we are ready! I will have him practice on Saturday and see how he does. He still has not been on a big track yet.

We will get there Saturday morning.
Title: Re: FTR MX #3
Post by: h400exinfl on November 10, 2005, 01:07:13 AM
I'm ready and feeling fat (I mean fast)!  New piston, new exhaust packing, new plugs in the tires.  Yep I'm ready.