what time of the year does the price of the sticker go down and how low does the sticker go down too.
it goes down $5 each time, it drops a few dif times as the year goes on, it may be down to 45$ by now, but im not sure
when do u got to renue ur stickers and when can u buy new onmes for 06
I HEARD IT STAYS $50.00 BUT IT IS GOOD FOR A YEAR FROM PURCHASE INSTEAD OF JUNE30 TIL JULY 1 I THINK
When ya'll are payin for the ride be sure to ask for an individualized breakdown of where that money is going. I was under the impression that fees had stopped. What are they doing with that money? Have they fixed the whoops at all? Personally I won't go there, charge for riding state land you might as well setup rides and foodcourts and put a big mouse in the middle of the woods.
Quote from: jwscroll on November 08, 2005, 05:49:59 AM
When ya'll are payin for the ride be sure to ask for an individualized breakdown of where that money is going. I was under the impression that fees had stopped. What are they doing with that money? Have they fixed the whoops at all? Personally I won't go there, charge for riding state land you might as well setup rides and foodcourts and put a big mouse in the middle of the woods.
i agree but there taking away my favorite spot so I have no choice. They dont charge anymore? I will ask what my fee is going too though. ;)