ATV Florida Forum

General => Group Rides & Events => Topic started by: 02_Super_Tacoma on November 07, 2005, 10:06:54 PM

Title: Camping At Big Scrub November 17-20
Post by: 02_Super_Tacoma on November 07, 2005, 10:06:54 PM
My wife and I will be Camping at  Big Scrub Next Weekend.
Anyone else want to go???

[attachment deleted by admin]
Title: Re: Camping At Croom October 11-13
Post by: Sir Vinson on November 07, 2005, 11:31:42 PM
Is that Oct. 11-13 2006
Title: Re: Camping At Croom November 11-13
Post by: 02_Super_Tacoma on November 08, 2005, 12:21:04 AM
Oops november 11-13
Title: Re: Camping At Croom November 11-13
Post by: Z400BADBOY on November 08, 2005, 04:10:27 AM
I will be there Sunday,
Limited edition Z400 (Yellow and Black)
And Red Honda CRF 450


Z400BB
Title: Re: Camping At Croom November 17-20
Post by: 02_Super_Tacoma on November 08, 2005, 03:35:23 PM
Change 1. We'll be camping next weekend the 17-20
Title: Re: Camping At Croom November 17-20
Post by: Eworm on November 08, 2005, 08:04:09 PM
Is that 400 she rides? If it is we have the same set up. Wifey rides the 400 and I ride the raptor. Thats pretty cool! We will be at scrub that weekend!
Title: Re: Camping At Croom November 17-20
Post by: 02_Super_Tacoma on November 08, 2005, 08:34:44 PM
Quote from: Eworm on November 08, 2005, 08:04:09 PM
Is that 400 she rides? If it is we have the same set up. Wifey rides the 400 and I ride the raptor. Thats pretty cool! We will be at scrub that weekend!

Yup I ride the Raptor and she rides the 400. Scrub Hmmm. I haven't been there yet, how is it?
Title: Re: Camping At Croom November 17-20
Post by: Eworm on November 08, 2005, 09:51:37 PM
Quote from: 02_Super_Tacoma on November 08, 2005, 08:34:44 PM
Quote from: Eworm on November 08, 2005, 08:04:09 PM
Is that 400 she rides? If it is we have the same set up. Wifey rides the 400 and I ride the raptor. Thats pretty cool! We will be at scrub that weekend!

Yup I ride the Raptor and she rides the 400. Scrub Hmmm. I haven't been there yet, how is it?

That is killer man. WOW! Scrub is better than Croom by a long shot.
Title: Re: Camping At Croom November 17-20
Post by: 02_Super_Tacoma on November 08, 2005, 09:57:14 PM
Hmmm The gears are turning in my head........ I think the wife and I will go to Scrub.....O.K. I'm changing the the title of the thread..
Title: Re: Camping At Croom November 17-20
Post by: Eworm on November 09, 2005, 06:26:52 PM
Quote from: 02_Super_Tacoma on November 08, 2005, 09:57:14 PM
Hmmm The gears are turning in my head........ I think the wife and I will go to Scrub.....O.K. I'm changing the the title of the thread..

We will be the biggest and loudest group there. I will look for your tacoma.
Title: Re: Camping At Big Scrub November 17-20
Post by: rednek on November 13, 2005, 04:23:35 PM
That maybe a plan. Is there a web sight with camping info? Directions from Kissimmee? Thanks
Title: Re: Camping At Big Scrub November 17-20
Post by: Eworm on November 14, 2005, 04:13:16 PM
Quote from: rednek on November 13, 2005, 04:23:35 PM
That maybe a plan. Is there a web sight with camping info? Directions from Kissimmee? Thanks

try this:http://www.floridatrailriders.org/articles/ONF.htm

Title: Re: Camping At Big Scrub November 17-20
Post by: 1FasterBlaster on November 14, 2005, 09:19:44 PM
If your going to Big Scrub area, I know a nice campsite for $17.00 a night . Ocala Forest Campground. It's on 42 about ten miles east of 588 which goes into Big Scrub. The campsite has water/electric/pool/laundryroom/ and a small store. If you need info , give me a call. Chino(727)204-0883
Title: Re: Camping At Big Scrub November 17-20
Post by: wilburz on November 16, 2005, 12:14:57 PM
my brother and I may be coming up this weekend to ride. Not sure where we are going to camp yet though. any ideas? 
Title: Re: Camping At Big Scrub November 17-20
Post by: ish on November 21, 2005, 08:01:22 PM
we were out there this weekend and it was awesome. we had a great time.