Anyone going riding this weekend.....
yep. gonna probally be at the dam.
looks like I'll be at delancey from thurs to sun
Where is Delancey and how do you get there. I'll probably be riding this Saturday 19th.
Fill us in Prairie Master. I'm off for 5 days and been wonder'in where to go. You tent'in to?
Delancey is just down 19 from rodman dam. I went to camp last weekend But it is full with hunting camps by the looks of them they're leaving them there till the end of hunting season. So we drove down to bigscrub for the weekend . Now I need to find a spot for thanksgiving :(
How far down 19 from 42?
THERE IS A STATE CAMPGROUNG ACROSS THE STREET FROM ELITE ON 19
SALT SPRINGS NATIONAL RECREATION AREA RESERVATIONS MAY BE MADE BY CALLING 1-877-444-6777 OR AT WWW.RESERVEUSA.COM.. THE CAMPGROUND PHONE # 352-685-2048. HOPE THIS HELPS YOU GUYS. WE'VE BEEN THERE AND IT'S NICE AND CLEAN.. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
TAMI ( MRS GSXR )
Quote from: GSXR1000 on November 16, 2005, 12:26:10 AM
THERE IS A STATE CAMPGROUNG ACROSS THE STREET FROM ELITE ON 19
SALT SPRINGS NATIONAL RECREATION AREA RESERVATIONS MAY BE MADE BY CALLING 1-877-444-6777 OR AT WWW.RESERVEUSA.COM.. THE CAMPGROUND PHONE # 352-685-2048. HOPE THIS HELPS YOU GUYS. WE'VE BEEN THERE AND IT'S NICE AND CLEAN.. HAPPY THANKSGIVING!!!!
TAMI ( MRS GSXR )
It is nice , but you can't ride in or out of there, must trailer and hard to do that when you are in toy hauler camping..................lol
Hoss-
You ridin' this weekend? You can camp at our place.
Kurt
me and my brother are thinking about coming up to ONF this weekend. Kurt, where you camping/riding? Would like to hook up with a few more ridiers for safety sake.
Wilburz-
I live about 90 mins. from ONF, so I just drive from home. We may ride one day. I'll PM you my phone number.
Kurt,
Hoss400 is on call this weekend, but we have 4 days for Thanksgiving so may ride fri or sat or BOTH!!!! ;D Let us know if you and stitch want to ride.........
BTW guess who in Trenton just bought an airboat???????????? :o