What kind of pipe gives the best sound and power for an '04 Honda Foreman ES 450 4x4?
Curtis Sparks!! sparksracing.com ;D
thats for racing fourwheelers i need it for a utility
My bad Go with the HMF!
Each pipe setup has different characteristics. HMF gives the Rancher a deeper sound than FMF, but FMF gives more power and a good sound. There are other pipes as well, I don't know if White Brothers sells a ute pipe or not.
What kind of pipe you have JW?
FMF with a ATP jet job on the carb and a K&N filter. My partner runs an HMF which has a deeper sound to it, but I can never hear it cause he's always behind me. ;D
Sparks
dont matter about the sound, just the performance it gives. i dont know much about exhuasts for 4x4's so i cant really give you my opinion :N
I don't think there is a better pipe made for the Foreman than the HMF Utility or Penland. Almost every Foreman I ride with uses them. And everyone loves the powergains. You will need a High-flow air filter (K&N or Uni-Filter) and a jet kit would be best, but you can buy OEM jets (probably a 135 w/ the HMF and filter) from the dealer for around $3-5 each. The 450s have adjustable needles stock.
hmf is the best
toomey