I recently got an ATV and would like to find some other areas to ride in my area?
Where you located? PM me if you want to ride during the week or weekend. Got a spot out in Royal Palm.
Hey Wilburz..
Long time no speak.. Wanna ride ??
sport atv or 4x4
Sport atv's..\
ready to ride anytime. Been hunting on weekends in the a.m. though. When you want to get together?
I am just a bit west of you I Loxahatchee. But would love to ride any where new! The back yard track is getting a little old!
Wilburz:
Just got my Z400 fully tricked out.. got a 470 Thumper kit and all the suspension and works you could want.. I'm dying to ride it.. I live in Jupiter.
is this royal palm location open to any one or only u
where exactly is it
Jammer, I'm guessing the area behind the Regal. Unfortunately, there aren't many legal places to ride in PBC anymore. Good luck
Quote from: PBSO_ATV_Deputy_4 on November 10, 2005, 03:58:34 AM
Jammer, I'm guessing the area behind the Regal. Unfortunately, there aren't many legal places to ride in PBC anymore. Good luck
Where are the legal one? what about broward do you know any?
I am also looking for places to ride. Did you get any good info back?
Thanks
hEY wILBURZ:
Looking to ride this Sunday.. are you available..
Looks like I am loading up saturday morning and heading to L-cross with my brother. You guys should come out and camp with us.
T.v. man - come out sunday morning. only cost you 10 bucks.