ATV Florida Forum

General => Tech Corner => Topic started by: clancooler on November 06, 2005, 10:04:36 PM

Title: will z400 plastics fit on a dvx400
Post by: clancooler on November 06, 2005, 10:04:36 PM
I have a dvx400 and was wondering if the plastics for a z400 or kfx400 will work on my bike, i know the plastics are drifferent.
Title: Re: will z400 plastics fit on a dvx400
Post by: Honda250ex on November 06, 2005, 11:41:50 PM
Well if they dont hit any controls like handlebars or seat.  But the big problem will be finding the right place to drill the holes.
Title: Re: will z400 plastics fit on a dvx400
Post by: o4250 on November 07, 2005, 12:24:14 AM
the mite.
Title: Re: will z400 plastics fit on a dvx400
Post by: z400stunter on November 07, 2005, 12:30:38 AM
I'm pretty sure they will.  I have looked at mine (z400) and my friends kfx.  They are the same bike with different plastics. 
Title: Re: will z400 plastics fit on a dvx400
Post by: The hyrbid kid on November 07, 2005, 12:54:05 AM
yea there supsed to have the same frame i know the motor is the same but yea im pretty sure they wont fit..
Title: Re: will z400 plastics fit on a dvx400
Post by: clancooler on November 08, 2005, 11:11:59 AM
Quote from: z400stunter on November 07, 2005, 12:30:38 AM
I'm pretty sure they will.  I have looked at mine (z400) and my friends kfx.  They are the same bike with different plastics. 
Im pretty shure the kfx and the z have the same plastics, but the dvx doesnt
Title: Re: will z400 plastics fit on a dvx400
Post by: 2006YFZ450 on November 08, 2005, 11:20:55 AM
Pretty sure they will fit flush but just try.
Title: Re: will z400 plastics fit on a dvx400
Post by: Mrs.Nightbreed on November 08, 2005, 12:23:50 PM
If you have a friend with a KFX or Z then spend a saturday testin git out with theirs. It seems like it might work I know every thing else is the same.
Title: Re: will z400 plastics fit on a dvx400
Post by: superdooty on May 17, 2009, 11:36:30 PM
they will fit fine u just need the z fender brackets.