hi there, 2 weeks away lcross. whos in...
i think i will be out of town that weekend
I may go.
Where & what is lacross? O0 :Fp
go to www.l-cross.com
Hey ya'll
You know i'm gonna be there!
After the T.G. Sheppard concert I would like to get everyone together around the camp fire to have a couple of beers and the music man is going to play some tunes for us while the girls and all dance.
I am working on getting a trail ride together for sat. morning. But I need to check it out on friday to make sure that the smaller bikes can make it.
I just got my tires mounted this morning so i got grip!!!!
Later
"mud"
I checked out the web site and this looks wild! I couldn't find anything on camping or trails. Could someone fill in the blanks? I have an 8 year old and I did see some pics with kids so that looks like it would be cool. He is an above average rider and a good catch. (when I through him the tow strap) Count me in!!!
I HAVE NOT BEEN THERE YET BUT HEARD IT IS A BLAST WILL BE THERE SAT. AM
yes it is
Not going to make this one... Race weekend in Homestead. Got a room for the weekend right by the track, a bunch of beer and food for the grill! Have fun guys!
i dunno i mite go i doubt it but theres a chance i might
We are going this weekend. New Gators and ready!
Not going to make it this time. I have to buy a truck this weekend.
Looks like me and wilburz bro and wilburznephew will be hitting it. Campiing at the same spot I presume? Should be there Saturday morning.
What is CustomRubicon doing?
Zukisubmarine and myself will be there , we would also like to camp with the group......so let us know if there will be any kind of markings...to show where the camp will be.
Quote from: Joedirt on November 17, 2005, 03:48:39 PM
Zukisubmarine and myself will be there , we would also like to camp with the group......so let us know if there will be any kind of markings...to show where the camp will be.
we usually camp in the back. once you come in the gate take the dirt road north east. go over the culvert and head like you are going to the back camping area. before you go through the gate to the back, we camp right there on the right , in front of the fence. ask someone where the back area is if you get lost. not hard to find. see you saturday.
Sounds good to me........see ya'll saturday