Monster Energy's Ryan Capes broke Trigger Gumm's world record motorcycle distance jump record of 277 feet today, with a leap of 310 feet, four inches. Ryan did the deed at Pacific Raceways in Kent, Washington, riding a Pro Circuit-tuned CR250.
http://www.transworldmotocross.com/mx/news/article/0,13190,1124233,00.html
Like who cares!
Thats sweet but why is it in the photo gallery?
Quote from: Honda250ex on November 06, 2005, 07:39:03 AM
Like who cares!
astounding feats and accomplishment should be recognized. how do you think the word of the first quad doing a back flip got publisized. lets make it a little more personsal, how many people did you tell about your first wheelie or first jump that consisted of air higher than your comfort level. if you have nothing positive to say, keep it to yourself >:(
Well it's my disgression.
Well some people care. Well I think their is a few people appreicate the info.
Quote from: Raptor700R on November 06, 2005, 07:37:27 PM
Well some people care. Well I think their is a few people appreicate the info.
i apreacheate the info :D
Raptor350 has the same thread and its alot for informative!! I see the pic also! Its kool I was just messing with my cousin... you dont need to go over bourd with it!!
Hey o4250 nice Sig.. ;D ;D