Hmmmm ???...
[attachment deleted by admin]
:o
[attachment deleted by admin]
:-\
[attachment deleted by admin]
Never thought I'd own a Kawi... ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Will have it rippin and runnin tomorrow ;D
[attachment deleted by admin]
Sweet
Sweet here's on in action :ohttp://www.hpiracing.com/movie/web_kfx.wmv (http://www.hpiracing.com/movie/web_kfx.wmv)
Yeah, that's the video that made me get it. Crazy thing is... they're still not in stores yet and I already have one ;)
[attachment deleted by admin]
Hey Rob, if this is your first Nitro truck, make sure you break it in right. The Savage is a great motor. If you need anything for it, goto extreme hobby zone in the Spring Lake Plaza next to Cobb, Rich and his dad are great people and have tons of knowledge on the savages. They always have a bunch of parts in stock that you will need, like the slipper clutch and all that stuff.
Quote from: o4250 on November 06, 2005, 01:35:42 AM
Sweet here's on in action :ohttp://www.hpiracing.com/movie/web_kfx.wmv (http://www.hpiracing.com/movie/web_kfx.wmv)
That was my video ;D
Yeah I went up there today and bought some fuel for it. Told one of the guys that I was gettin' this quad today and he was like :-\. "They're not even released yet!" Told me he wants me to bring it up so he can check it out. I think they may have been closed when I got it. I don't know jack about these things so I'm going to read the manuel tonite. Thanx for the heads up on the break in.Is the Exteme Hobby Zone open on Sundays?
Is that Savage 1/8 scale with a quad type body on it?
Yep!
holy crap dat thing is amazing lol. how much did it coST! i wanna get one.
I did some research the last couple of weeks and did some nation wide pricing. Some places were as high as almost $600. I got mine for $459 from a company in Arizona. Here's the info on the shop... Ask for Sean and tell him Robert Scott told you about their price on the KFX ;) You won't be able to find the quad on the site b/c it's not in stock yet, but send him an e-mail or call him and he'll hook you up ;)
www.toyhaus.com (http://www.toyhaus.com)
Customer Service
ToyHaus, Inc.
(702) 222-1600
I feel for that poor guy on the quad :K :Dead.gif
Here's a pic of the guy and the quad next to my YFZ. This thing is definitely amazing. Still adjusting setup to get it where I want it but it definitely rips through dirt, grass, and surely on the road.
(http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/7773/img00333md.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
(http://img466.imageshack.us/img466/9670/img00345jf.jpg) (http://imageshack.us)
kool