Everytime I drop the clutch with the throttle wide open the rear tires throw huge amounts of dirt on the guys riding with me. Will this lead to premature wear on the dirt in my riding areas? Do I have to rejet my carb if I want to ride around with the choke on? Is there any special oil I should run in my bike if I like to ride wheelies? :Clown.gif :Wacko.gif
:D :D
you must be bored :R :R
To answer your first question: Please drop clutch with throttle wide open when bike is in reverse, this will not harm the dirt or riders in rear.
Second, no rejetting required while choke is on, all you have to do is loosen your grip around the young punks neck you are choking.
Third, when performing wheelies I like to spread out an even coat of Crisco cooking lard on the pavement prior to the exercise. Once you have bike up in the air maneuver bike over Crisco area and hang on!
about FU*KING time someone else said it......These FU*KING kids need to make one post and ask about 10 sensible questions instead of 10 post of dumb a$$ questions....
I know.... get Run Flats!
Chillin that's great. I've been feeling sick and that had me laughing my butt off.
Quote from: Smoknbanshee on November 07, 2005, 08:26:08 PM
about FU*KING time someone else said it......These FU*KING kids need to make one post and ask about 10 sensible questions instead of 10 post of dumb a$$ questions....
Good lord buddy, did somebody hit a nerve, lmao. Your gonna bust a blood vessel. What are you talkin about anyways?
Quote from: wilburz on November 07, 2005, 12:49:09 PM
To answer your first question: Please drop clutch with throttle wide open when bike is in reverse, this will not harm the dirt or riders in rear.
Second, no rejetting required while choke is on, all you have to do is loosen your grip around the young punks neck you are choking.
Third, when performing wheelies I like to spread out an even coat of Crisco cooking lard on the pavement prior to the exercise. Once you have bike up in the air maneuver bike over Crisco area and hang on!
HI YFZ DONT HAVE REVERS.
I know what you meen chillen, http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,8367.0.html (http://www.atvflorida.com/forum/index.php/topic,8367.0.html) :(
Quote from: o4250 on November 09, 2005, 02:46:15 AM
Quote from: wilburz on November 07, 2005, 12:49:09 PM
To answer your first question: Please drop clutch with throttle wide open when bike is in reverse, this will not harm the dirt or riders in rear.
Second, no rejetting required while choke is on, all you have to do is loosen your grip around the young punks neck you are choking.
Third, when performing wheelies I like to spread out an even coat of Crisco cooking lard on the pavement prior to the exercise. Once you have bike up in the air maneuver bike over Crisco area and hang on!
HI YFZ DONT HAVE REVERS.
LOL U R WRIGHTE BUT I TINK DAT WUZ TEH JOEK!! LOL!!!!!11
:Clap.gif :bow.gif