I just got it 2 nights ago. It's a 2001 Honda Magna 750 V4 cyl. It had 6,549 miles on it when I picked it up. The crummy picture doesn't do it any justice. I will take a few better ones tomorrow outside in the sun.
(http://www.members.aol.com/hondatrx450racer/magna.jpg)
Very nice! Sweet bike. I'm looking to get into street bikes myself.
Nice bike! 8)
that thing is so pretty it's bringing tears to my eyes,,,who needs a Harley when you can have something dependable ;-)
Id@
Quote from: Ida_Mann on November 05, 2005, 02:30:28 AM
that thing is so pretty it's bringing tears to my eyes,,,who needs a Harley when you can have something dependable ;-)
Id@
Oh god...You better hope we don't have any Harley die hards here. You should probably lock your doors and windows just in case we do. ;D
Quote from: Dr.Dirt on November 05, 2005, 04:55:36 AM
Quote from: Ida_Mann on November 05, 2005, 02:30:28 AM
that thing is so pretty it's bringing tears to my eyes,,,who needs a Harley when you can have something dependable ;-)
Id@
Oh god...You better hope we don't have any Harley die hards here. You should probably lock your doors and windows just in case we do. ;D
Hes just stating the truth. 8)
They're alot cheaper than harleys, and work just as well (better imo :P)
buuuut thats just me... glad you got a honda ;D
Nice bike. What did you pay for it?
Those Magnas have pretty potent V4's. Good choice.
Thanks everone. Now I have something else to blow money on. Here are some better pictures.
(http://www.members.aol.com/hondatrx450racer/magna1.jpg)
(http://www.members.aol.com/hondatrx450racer/magna2.jpg)
Very nice