Thought I'd share a few pics from couple weekends ago
The Boucher Family:
(http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/260606/fullsize/d1.JPG)
(http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/260607/fullsize/d2.JPG)
(http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/260618/fullsize/d13.JPG)
Campsite:
(http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/260608/fullsize/d3.JPG)
Trails:
(http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/260609/fullsize/d4.JPG)
(http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/260610/fullsize/d5.JPG)
(http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/260611/fullsize/d6.JPG)
(http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/260612/fullsize/d7.JPG)
(http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/260613/fullsize/d8.JPG)
(http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/260615/fullsize/d10.JPG)
(http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/260616/fullsize/d11.JPG)
Daughter acting silly:
(http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/260614/fullsize/d9.JPG)
deer in center of pic kinda hard to see
(http://www.supermotors.org/getfile/260617/fullsize/d12.JPG)
So thats what it looks like when it is DRY>>>> definatley an awsome place to ride. great trails. looking forward to the next trip up there
Nice pics, I have to get out there!
We want to go...................how is the weather the week after Christmas.............
Sweet pics. I love Durhamtown...
Awe, brings back memories of my last trip there ::)
Quote from: susieblazer on November 04, 2005, 09:22:40 PM
We want to go...................how is the weather the week after Christmas.............
It snows every now and then up there. The week after Christmas will be freezing!!!! My fiancee lives near durhamtown and last Thanksgiving there was ice on our cars at 11:00pm.
now thats a thought...some place to go play in the snow, anyone up for a snow run???
Chuck thats exactly what I was thinking I had a heck of a time there even thou it was all wet ...